EVERYONE

Third person

Things haven't been well for Yoongi, Devni was pretty worried about Yoongi and you could say that Devni and Yoongi have a close bond with each other. If It wasn't for that one crazy night where Devni and Jungkook had a fight and Devni left to the park to calm down and if Yoongi hasn't come up to her and talked with her about her fight, Devni doesn't think they would if been this close.

"Yoongi for gods sakes I'm worried about you!!!"
Yoongi can hear Devni's voice from the other side of the door. He could hear Genesis telling Devni that yelling at him wasn't going to make him open the door.it was true Yoongi was scared of Devni...but in a weird way...he was scared that he would get told off by her.

"Yoongi"
Genesis whispered calmly and softly but loud enough of Yoongi to hear.

"Wanna call hoseok and play a basketball game?"
Yoongi smiles, he can never say no to basketball, he stands up and opens the door.

"Alright"
Genesis and Devni see the bags under his eyes, he skin seems more paler than usual and he also seem skinner, weak, the colour on his hair was slowly fading away. Genesis sighs quietly taking yoongi's hand and pulling him out to the car where Jimin and Jungkook waited for their girlfriends and their friend. When Genesis opened the door she could hear Jungkook and Jimin fighting about who could hit the highest note when singing. Devni looks at Genesis and quietly whisper that at least they weren't fighting about who had the best girlfriend because it was something Taehyung and Jungkook did a lot and though Taehyung and Genesis tried to move on fast their still had some sort of soft spot of each other. Yoongi's called hoseok waiting him to pick up but no one did.

"Maybe he is busy"
Yoongi sighs watching Jimin drive to the basketball court. Yoongi couldn't help himself but feel jealous of Genesis, maybe it was a little selfish of yoongi think that if Jimin hadn't fallen for Genesis then maybe Jimin would be comforting him at home and maybe just maybe him and Jimin would of worked out just fine. Yoongi's jealously just keeps building up as he watches how close Genesis and Jimin are. Yoongi wonders why the hell did he ever try to help them get together? And maybe it was also selfish for Yoongi to think Genesis was only using Jimin to get over Taehyung.

"Hey Gen can you put on some music"
Jimin asked and Genesis nodded looking through the iPod of something good to put. When everyone arrives at the basketball court Namjoon and Jin were already there the only people missing were Taehyung and hoseok. They all started playing  but Namjoon was to lazy to play because he was up all night studying. They played a few games before Taehyung and hoseok showed up and that's when the real games started. Yoongi watched as Jimin hugged Genesis from behind remembering him of the days he would hug Jimin from behind and Jimin would blush a bight red, I guess Yoongi couldn't contain his emotions as he threw the ball straight at Genesis's face.

"Genesis!?"
Jimin yelled bending to her side as her nose started to bleed, Jimin helps Genesis stand up.

"Yeah I'm fine it's not Really serious"
Jimin frowns as he stares at Yoongi.

"You did that on purpose didn't you!?"

"Jimin please...you think I would hurt one of my friends on purpose? It's not my fault that she wasn't ready for the ball"

"What In the world-"
Jimin gets cut off when Genesis speaks.

"It's my fault Jimin...I wasn't ready for the ball"
Genesis walks over to Namjoon and Jin, holding her nose so it would stop bleeding. Jimin sighed as he watched everyone continuing to play so he shrugged it off and kept playing as well.