CHANBAEK

My gf's ex bf: JIMIN!! why did I just found out your dad was the man my dad has been crushing on??? Also Genesis told me what you named me in your contacts number!! Now please change it!! As a good friend you would do that right?

Jimin: sorry taetae I didn't want you getting angry knowing that I'm going out with your ex girlfriend and your dad and my dad might have a thing for each other...and no I like the name

My gf's ex boyfriend: Jimin tell your dad to ask my dad out now before my dad loses it...and please change it

Jimin: I'll come over and we can set up a date for them!! Imagine if they got married...we would be like step brothers!!?..and done I changed it.

Taetae: I guess that would make us brothers...hey doesn't Genesis and your cousin hate each other?

Jimin: it's a long story that follows before I become Genesis friend...

Taetae: ok we need to talk about this come on over right now!!

Jimin: fine should I bring anything?

Taetae: no just get your ass here...I'm bored because Genesis and hoseok are playing basketball with Yoongi so he doesn't feel lonely...you know since vic left and that.

Jimin: ok I'll be there soon

-
-
-

"Ok Jimin first all...who is going to ask who"

"My dad will"

"Ok let's call this chanbaek get together"
Jimin nods writing down everything Taehyung tells him too.

"Hey umm...I have a better idea...what if we tell them that we are hungry and want to eat in the new restaurant that open up....and so we plan that we will 'bump' into each other and then you say that you have to go and meet up with Hoseok and I would say that I need to go and see Genesis and that would leave them both alone"

"Jimin you are a genius...ok now that, that's done what time"

"7:30pm"

"Aright...we should stay at the restaurant in case something bad happens...but then Hoseok and Genesis..."

"Double date?"

"Umm sure"

"Ok that's our plan"

"Ok Jimin...put it together for me?"

"So we tell our fathers that we are hungry and that this new restaurant open up and that we should go there, then at 7:30pm when we get there we will 'bump' into each other and then you will make me and my dad eat with you.... I don't know...but then we will leave saying we have something to do and we will go and sit at another table with Genesis and Hoseok and watch how things go from there"

"Ok we are doing this tonight"

"Ok"

"Ok by the way I know it's none of my business but why does Genesis hate your cousin?'

"Well...Amy was friends with Sarah who happened to like Namjoon and Amy liked Seokjin and Amy bullied Namjoon because he wouldn't play attention to Sarah but then Namjoon met John who had a crush on Sarah and so they become friends when Sarah finally confessed to Namjoon, Namjoon rejected her so she become sad, long story short Genesis punched Amy...Sarah and John are getting Married when they are older and Namjoon and Seokjin are happy"