I MET JUNGKOOK

(JIN'S POV)

"Jin wake up"
I hear Devni say and opened my eyes I forgot that I was at the hospital and had fallen asleep.

"What time is it"
I asked

"1:00"
Devni replied looking at her watch.

I need to call the school to tell them why I wasn't at school, so I toke my phone out and left the room. I called Mr park my science teacher.

"Hello Mr park it's me Jin"

"Oh seokJin what's up"

"Umm.... I'm at the hospital with my mum and couldn't make it to school today I didn't want to call the office because........ Well I don't really trust them but I trust so can you please cover of me why I wasn't at school today"

"Of course I will"

"Thank you Mr park"

"SeokJin please call me Chanyeol"

"Alright then but can you please not tell anyone I hate it when the teachers talk about my mother"

"Ah yes I see thank you calling me Seokjin, I hope your mum gets better I wish her all the lucky and you too."

"Thank you Mr park.. I mean Chanyeol"
I ended the call and went back to the room I sat down as Devni was on her phone playing a game.
We stayed in the hospital for a 3 more hours until doctor Ricky came in and said that they were closing the hospital visiting area so me and Devni had to leave.

"Ahh... Jin please take care, don't worry about your mum I'll make sure she will get better, right now I'm worried about you please with all my heart Jin please stay strong for your mother and your friend"
Ricky said, I nodded and smiled and walked over to Devni.

"Isn't your boyfriend going to get worry about you Devni"
I asked her she looked me and sighed

"Hey, don't worry him he probably hang out with Taehyung or his new friend.... Was he name again... Well I know that yoongi went out with him for a while and they got close I guess... That's right his name is Jimin"
She sighed again.

"It's 4:30pm and it's getting late"
I said

"Jin you skipped lunch didn't you"

"Umm yeah I did"

"Come on over to my house I'm sure Jungkook would love to meet and you won't have to be alone, I'll make dinner for the three of us"
She says, I was hungry and tired and wanted to sleep but I didn't want to be alone tonight so I just agreed.

"Ok let's go then, but can we have sae food"
I asked

"Yes we can"

"Yay"
I said happily and we hoped in the car and I drove to her house.

"You know Jin there is only three more days left for school"

"Umm.... Yeah what about it"

"Well it's means that we will be out and you are going to have to find a job"

"Oh.... Right about that since I've missed out so much in school this Year, the teachers told me that next year I'll have to come back to school for two months because I need to catch up on some work I didn't do through this year because of my mum being sick all"

"So your telling me you didn't past this year, Jin is could be bad"

"No, no, no, I pasted but they want me to come back for two months only,I'll be fine don't worry"