Chapter 12, Dark Wizard

Natsu's Pov, 

It was like I was floating in nothing. Everything was black, white and gray. There was no colour anymore. I felt great pain in my heart and head. I felt like giving up on everything. Then I heard something. I heard my guild mates screaming my name. Gray, Erza, Lisanna, Elfman, Gajeel and even Laxus. It was painful to fight. It was hard. "I remember you, I remember that I love you Natsu Dragneel" I then heard Lucy's voice. Everything froze. S-she remembered me? I wanted to tell her how I felt but the pain.

It was growing the more I tried to fight. Everything was quiet after that as my hands then turned into fist. No. I couldn't leave Lucy alone to deal with E.N.D and Zeref. T-they would kill her!

E.N.D's Pov, 

I carried Lucy bridal style into her apartment. I laid her down on her bed, using a demon spell to not let anyone in the room. I then felt someone powerful and dark outside. "Zeref" I muttered coldly as I then kissed Lucy's forehead before jumping out the window to see him standing there. Most of the town was on fire thanks to me. "We must get rid of the Heartfilla, she is a danger to you brother" Zeref had no emotion on his face. I started growling, my hands setting on fire as he sighed. He wasn't going to hurt My Star!

"Don't try and fight me brother, you will lose" Zeref then warned but he was wrong. Emotions made ones magic stronger. He no longer felt many emotions. I had an upper hand with my anger and feelings for Lucy. Zeref sighed as I went zooming at him at full dragon/demon speed. I was about to punch him until he caught my fist right before it hit me. "Idiot" Zeref mumbled punching me in the gut, his hand was glowing black. I was sent flying backwards into a building, destroying it. He was powerful and was going to be hard to beat.

But I had to stop him. I had to finish him. For Lucy. For her....

An Hour Later, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up to the ground shaking. I-I was in my apartment. How? I then moved to the window to see Zeref fighting Natsu. Or should I say E.N.D. My plan to get them to fight worked but I could tell that E.N.D was running out of power. He needed my help. As I went to move the building I was in started to collapse. As it started to fall left E.N.D broke through the wall and picked me up bridal style before jumping out. We got out just as the building hit the ground, being destroyed by vines. Mard Geer....

E.N.D placed me on my feet as we looked at Zeref to see him staring right at me. There had to be another way. Another way to stop this. "Lucy" I heard the first master's voice once again as my hands turned into fist. "The Book of E.N.D" her voice then echoed in my head as Mard Geer showed up next to Zeref, holding the book the first master spoke of. The book of E.N.D. I had to get my hands on it. "I got Mard Geer" I pulled out my whip gripping it. Zeref looked a little shocked as I head E.N.D chuckled.

"Yes, My Star" E.N.D replied as he zoomed forward punching Zeref into a building. He was pushing him away from me. Leaving me to deal with Mard Geer. "You think you can beat me?" Mard Geer asked smirking a little as I pulled out one of my keys. "Gate Of The Lion, I Open Thee" I chanted as the end of the key started to glow. "LEO" I then shouted as Loke showed up in front of me. He pushed his glasses up as he glared at Mard Geer. "I know the plan Lucy, lets do it" Loke then ran at Mard Geer.

I got ready to use my whip. Loke and Mard Geer moved around pretty fast making my task of getting the book a little hard. Loke was soon able to kick Mard Geer onto the ground as I used my whip to steal the book from his hands. "Got it" I nearly shouted proud as Mard Geer glared at me. I felt the ground under me feel dark as I jumped out the way of a vine shooting up from where I was standing. It came flying at me as I moved toward the stream near by. I smirked pulling out another key. 

"Open Gate Of The Water Bearer" I chanted placing the key into the water. "AQUARIUS" I then shouted as the spirit I knew since I was a young child show up in front of me. She was holding her urn tight as she was glaring toward Mard Geer. "Idiot girl, start reading the stupid book" Aquarius snapped as I nodded, opening it up. The book had much writing as I looked through it. Wishing I had my magic reading glasses. There had to be something in here. Something that could give me a hint of saving the man I loved.

Soon I saw E.N.D sent flying through the air as he landed next to me hurt. "Natsu" I nearly shouted worried as he was out of the count. I then saw Zeref walking over to Mard Geer. Loke jumped back landing in front of Aquarius. "Trust in your heart, believe in your power" I then heard the first master's voice once again as I was confused. M-my power? I then closed my eyes, hugging the book of E.N.D pretty tight as I felt powerful magic below me. It was dark like Mard Geer's of Zeref's. It was different. 

It was calling out to me. I didn't even have to chant to use the magic as I felt the ground start to shake. I did believe. I had trust in you first master.