Chapter 5, Feeling

Lucy's Pov, 

I didn't know these people. I felt like I had to protect them. I felt like I knew them from somewhere. While I watched Natsu punch them into the wall memories flashed into my mind. Of us all laughing at a table, eating and drinking. W-we was like a family. "NATSU STOP IT" I screamed not wanting to see the man I loved kill. Then again as I thought about it, I fell in love with his human form. I still saw his human form inside of him. Even if he was now a demon. Even if he was stuck as a demon, I wouldn't and couldn't leave his side. I-I loved him.

Natsu listened and stopped, the fire on his fist started to die down as he looked at me. "Lucee" he whispered as I was scared. I couldn't watch him kill these people. Happy flew in front of me with the female white cat and the male black cat also flew in front of me. T-they was trying to protect me. "Natsu please, stop" I begged tears building in my eyes as he fully turned around to face me. He stepped forward growling at the flying cats in front of me. "We won't let you destroy anymore of Lucy's memories" the female cat spat upset.

"Destroy?" I asked in a whisper confused as Natsu growl got louder. He didn't want me near them. This was going to get them killed. I looked at Natsu to see the blood-lust in his eyes. It scared me to see that. He looked at me and then flying cats. I pushed passed the cats walking up to Natsu. "Lwcee?" Happy asked worried and scared as I put my hand on his cheek. "Please, don't hurt them" I begged in a whisper as the blood-lust in Natsu's started to fade. He pulled me close to him, putting his forehead on mine. "Did they hurt you?" he asked in a whisper.

"No" I whispered my answer as he then grumbled something under his breath. I couldn't make out what it was. "I won't kill them" he then muttered making me smile. I needed to know where I knew them from. I had to figure them out. I knew Natsu didn't want me to know them or even be near them. I wanted to know why. Soon more demon came into the room. "Take them back to their cells" Natsu ordered as my hand on his cheek moved, landing on his shoulder. Natsu soon picked me up bridal style, making me wrap my arms around his neck.

Something was off. I wasn't sure what but I swore I saw a hint of onyx in Natsu's eyes. Was the old Natsu still in there? Was he still alive, fighting for control? I watched as the demons dragged the people off, them struggling to get free. "YOU HARM HER AND YOUR DEAD GOT THAT E.N.D" I heard the red haired woman's voice scream along with the the man who was carrying me before. Why did they care so much for me? How did I know them? "I don't want you near them again my Star" Natsu whispered in my ear making me look at him.

"H-how did they know me? What about Happy?" I asked as Natsu carried me through the maze of the passage I was carried through. He was leading me toward the bedroom. "They was the ones who tried to tame you my Star, they are insets" Natsu answered with no emotion. I looked away at the ground thinking. W-what happened between Happy and Natsu? I was soon placed on the bed. As soon I was placed I sat up looking at Natsu. He was keeping something from me. "Lucee, they could get you killed, please stay away from them" he whispered worried looking at me.

I stared at him shocked as he placed his hand on my cheek. His red eyes turned onyx. "N-Natsu" I whispered not sure what to even do or think. I was confused, scared even. Natsu's eyes soon turned back red as his head started to lean in closer to me. I felt something else take over making me lean in also. Soon our lips meet. I melted into the kiss as our lips moved in sync.