Chapter 10, Forgotten

Natsu's Pov, 

It had been a week since we found Lucy. I never left her side as everyone came and visit everyday. Well Lisanna would only come into the room if I would leave. As Wendy, Erza, Gray, Happy and I were watching Lucy she started waking up. "Lucy" I nearly shouted standing up as she opened her amazing chocolate brown eyes. She looked at all of us confused. "W-who are you people?" Lucy asked as my heart just broke. "L-Lucy it's us, y-you got to be joking right?" I asked, I even begged that this wasn't happening that MY Lucy didn't lose her memories.

"D-do I know any of you from somewhere?" Lucy then asked looking confused and a little scared. My eyes widen as the others did the same. Happy flew out the room crying his eyes out, Wendy following him. That's when I felt it..... E.N.D. He had woken up. He was awake once again inside me. I grabbed my chest and fell onto my knees. "NATSU" Erza and Gray shouted rushing to my side. "H-he's back" I whispered to them fighting back. Erza nodded as she then looked at Lucy. "Without Lucy remembering us this is a very big problem" Erza muttered. 

I felt myself start shaking. He was fighting pretty bad. "Erza knock me out" I nearly shouted as Gray smirked and swung at me. For once in my life I let him knock me out.... Without wanting to hit him back......

Meanwhile Lucy's Pov, 

I was confused.... Lost... Even scared. Who were these people. How did I end up here? How did they know my name? "Lucy this is very important, you have to remember us to help us fight E.N.D" the woman with bright red hair sounded scared and worried as I just looked at her confused. The guy with black hair sighed. "No use Erza" he mumbled as I was shaking a little. Soon a short old man walked into the room. The woman called Erza explained I had lost my memories. Wait I did? W-was I close with these people? I looked at the pink haired boy.

He was knocked out on the ground, looking like he was having a nightmare. I looked at him worried. Why did they knock him out? Who was he? Why did I feel like I had to help him. The short old man walked over, looking at me. "My dear child what is the last thing you remember?" he asked me as I started thinking. "I-I was with my mother" I answered as he looked worried. "It seems you were brought back to life without your memories" the old short man sighed looking at the woman called Erza. She looked worried. "Lock Natsu up" he ordered.

Erza nodded walking to the pink haired boy, picking his passed out body up and walked off. I was confused..... Scared..... W-what was going on? Who were these people? W-what happened to my mother? "Gray you and Gildarts will be guarding Lucy" the old man ordered looking at the black haired boy. He must of been called Gray. Gray just nodded as the old man left. I looked at my right hand feeling like something was missing. "What is it Lucy?" Gray asked as I stared at my right hand. It was a normal clean right hand but something was wrong.

"I-I'm not sure" I only answered as Gray then smiled he helped me out of the medical bed and onto my feet. "Your guild mark use to be there, your part of the Fairy Tail guild" Gray then explained as I only nodded, more confused. W-why was my guild mark gone? Why couldn't I remember any of this? Gray soon took me out the room we was into a huge bar type place. Many people rushed over crying and saying they was glad I was back. I stared at them all confused as Gray pulled me past them all and out of the building. Another man was standing outside.

"Glidarts" Gray smiled at the man as he then looked at me. "Don't worry Lucy you will remember us soon" Glidarts informed me as I only nodded, not sure how to answer. We all started to walk off heading to a food place also. Glidarts kept telling me stories about the people in the Guild. It was very entertaining to hear the stories. As it got dark we headed towards a building in the woods. Once we got inside the ground was shaking and a loud roar was heard from afar. "E.N.D" Gray whispered worried and scared as I walked toward the window.

I stared out there to see fire in the air above the town.... 

W-what was going on?