Chapter 11, Please Fight

Lucy's Pov Still, 

"We have to help the towns people" I turned to Gray and Gildarts who looked at each other. I could tell by their eyes that they wanted to. "We have orders to protect you from that monster Lucy" Gray then explained as my hands turned into fist. I hated the answer. "Then you got no choice but come with me then" I then left the building we was hiding in. Glidarts and Gray calling my name worried as I heard them running after me. I headed into the town to see a woman on the ground hurt with a child trying to help her.

I rushed over to their sides. "Miss are you ok?" I asked as she looked at me, her eyes watering. "P-please save my daughter" she begged as I looked at her shocked. I then saw her side. It was bleeding pretty bad as I looked at the young girl. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. "Mummy" the girl cried as I turned my head to see Gildarts and Gray. "Help them" I begged as Gray nodded. He walked over, putting his hand over the woman's side. "This will hurt but you will live and be able to run" Gray then explained.

Soon ice started to grow under his hands. I stared a little shocked as the woman looked in pain. Gray and I then helped her stand as she thanked us before running off with her child. We saw explosions and much more happening in the sky above us. "MOVE" Glidarts shouted as Gray pulled me behind him. Soon the guy from before landing in front of us. The pinked hair one. He was a little different. He had black markings on his skin and horns in his head along with dragon wings on his back. "Lucy" he whispered staring right at me

I felt safe for some odd reason staring into his red eyes. Soon my head started to hurt as I grabbed it. Images flew into my mind of me and him.... Kissing!?!?!? M-me and him were a thing? "Natsu you gotta fight that demon inside you, it's controlling you once again" Gray shouted as more memories flashed into my mind. I looked up at Natsu remembering most of how I died before. H-how an evil part of Natsu had taken over him. Was making him hurt his family. "You now have your memories my Star" Natsu didn't take his eye off me.

H-he gave me my memories back. H-how? "The mark on your neck means as long as me and my idiot human form are alive you must be" Natsu soon explained his hands setting on fire. He was going to fight Gray and Glidarts. "Natsu don't they are your family" I then stepped forward, passed Gray as Natsu still had his eye on me. His eyes having a hint on onyx. "I remember you, I remember that I love you Natsu Dragneel" I then nearly shouted as the fire on Natsu's hands started to die out.

"The only way to stop the demon is to end Zeref's life" the voice of the first master Mavis echoed into my head. I looked around to see Gray and Glidarts looking around confused. T-they hear her also? My hands turned into fist. "If you really care for me Natsu why do you let Zeref plan for my death?" I then had an idea. Natsu's eyes had anger growing in them as he looked at me for more information. "He wants me dead and is planning on killing me" I then nearly shouted upset as really that was true.

Zeref couldn't have me around. I had the spell to bring the old Natsu back but only for some weeks or months before I would be reborn thanks to the demon mark. Soon Gray and Glidarts were blasted with fire and pushed away from me, making me jump. Natsu soon came up to me, placing his hand behind my neck as he pulled me into a deep kiss. I then felt the old Natsu's pain. I felt the struggle he was having to fight. I felt him giving up. I couldn't help but kiss back, tears going down my eyes as I felt the old Natsu slipping away.

C-couldn't he hear me. We pulled away once we needed air as I looked into Natsu's red eyes. The hint of onyx was gone. "He won't put his hands on you" Natsu then explained as I placed my hand on his cheek. "How do you know?" I asked in a whisper a little scared. Natsu didn't move his hand, keeping it at the back of my neck. "Because Im going to kill him" Natsu soon replied as everything then went black..... 

Natsu.....

Please.....

Fight this!