Protip

Phandom has taken over my life

Protip: If Phandom has taken your soul, just accept it. You are now one of the many

Protip: if you lack so much sleep that when you have to wake up two hours earlier and you get a pounding headache, you have a problem. Sleeeeeep

Protip: Black tea (caffeinated) can calm down a fatigue headache a little. Then take some frEAKING ADVIL

Protip: Screaming anywhere is socially unacceptable apparently.

Protip: You can get whatever music you want on your iPhone through YouTube MP3. Even with a Windows computer. (If you'd like to know how to do this I could post up a tutorial...)

Protip: If you have spider dreams, just get out of bed and never go back to sleep. You won't escape otherwise.

Protip: Trypophobia cannot be solved through shock therapy. (Staring at it more will just make it worse. Give up now.)

Protip: Wear pants and a fandom t-shirt on your first day of school. Other people of your fandom will gravitate towards you. (Especially if you're an emo...somehow, they're always more vocal...especially about bands)

Protip: If someone tells you you're not cute, kILL THEM.

Protip: Purposely killing your goldfish does not make you a murderer or an animal abuser. Just a psycho.

Protip: Take your earbuds everywhere. In case you get stuck in an annoying situation.

Protip: Thrift stores ACTUALLY have decent things sometimes. Just wash it.

Protip: the mourning process for a fictional character takes about a week. Just make your shrine, pay your respects, and leave a gift for them. You'll be okay. (Koro-Sensei never forget)

Protip: the one with red hair or twintails or both is usually the tsundere

Protip: Tumblr is a great place for inspiration. Just don't express your political opinions there. Ever.

Protip: You legitimately need assistants to finish certain length projects.

Protip: A CD rack and a cool CD player can change a music lover's life.

Protip: if you want to be a YouTuber...GIVE UP THE MARKET IS SATURATED

Protip: Don't trust your twelve year old self to make a blog. (*cough*danisnotonfire*cough*)

Protip: Books are great. This isn't even a protip its just, books man. Nonfiction or fiction

Protip: If you know someone in a fandom, and you diss it, just prepare to lose a friend. That fandom is no longer a hobby for them, IT'S ONE OF THEIR CHARACTERISTICS.

Protip: Calendars are useful tools for people who care about what day it is. If your freaking EIGHTY/-- I mean, I have a calendar. Hahaha

Protip: Listen to music you haven't heard in awhile. It might give you a pleasant shot of nostalgia to motivate you.

Protip: You can make an omelette in a mug with a microwave. You lazy fuc--

---

I'm done. And tired. GOOOOOOD NIIIIGHT.
(I'm going to bed early. 11:45! Woo hoo! Healthy bedtime!)