Fourth of July Games

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Anyways, I was playing an intense game of Hide and Seek with my cousins because we always meet up at a cool park for a picnic on the 4th of July.
I always have tons of fun with them.
Anyways, there's an old abandoned school just behind the park and it's pretty much surrounded by Hornet infested bushes so I knew no one would look for me there.
I ran there, then climbed up the fire escape as high as I could to hide...but there was a locled door which prevented me from going up any further, so jumped onto a vacant window sill and climbed a wall to get around the door and onto the next set of stairs. Then I ran up those and hid on the next landing up from the door.

I was the last one found.
I was really good at hide and seek so they made me the seeker for the rest of the game. But it was fun so I don't mind.
Less running for the un-athletic me...lol.

After that, we had a set of games to play in teams of 4 for a sort of race thing where we had to fill up a bucket with water guns, then finish a 100pc jigsaw puzzle, then carry a ball with our necks and pass it along to a pinwheel, after that we had to, blindfolded, bring back the pinwheel  and ball with one person on our team giving directions. This was more fun than most years.

Then we picked a bunch of tiny apples from the surrounding trees and tried to throw them at a flying frisbee.

Overall...SUPER FUUUUUUUN.

Here's a pic of my hiding spot: