Part 19: Done

The tour was going great! We had been almost everywhere in the U.S., and it's an experience that I can never forget. Every state we went to, it was my first time and I had to make sure I got so many pictures.

We had to go back to LA because that's where Justin's next concert was going to be. We pulled into the parking garage of the Staples Center. Once we parked, I stepped out of the tour bus and put my hoodie on and glasses. Justin came beside me and draped his arm around my shoulder.

"I know we have been on the road for a couple of weeks and I know that you're probably missing everyone, so since we're going to be here for three days you don't have to stay on the tour bus." Justin said as he was staring down at me.

"Thank you for letting me be free." I said to him as I started laughing a little bit.

"Now when you say it like that you make me feel like I'm keeping you hostage." Justin said as he chuckled.

I couldn't help but laugh a little more, we started to walk through the parking garage and down to one of the tunnels that leads into the building.

"I know that you're not keeping me hostage, it was a joke. But yes I do miss my family and I'll be home while we're here." I said to Justin.

"Do you want me to have a car come and pick you up or do you want me to take you?" Justin asked.

"I know you're going to have to do a lot for tonight, I can call my mom to come and pick me up." I said.

We walked through the building, it was quiet since it was still closed but there were a few people around getting the concession stands ready and I'm guessing doing inventory. I looked at my phone and it was 10 am, my stomach started to growl a little but I knew I could wait a few more minutes to eat.

We made our way down to the bottom where the stage was getting set up. It was still crazy to see how everything was done and how much work goes into putting a whole show together. Just went and said "Hi" to his stage crew and started talking with some of them and Scooter too. I stayed back and watched him as he talked, in that moment it was still hard to believe that we were together and that he could've literally chosen anybody else. I went and sat in one of the empty chairs that was around the half done stage. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom if she could come pick me in an hour. Out of my peripheral I could see Justin walking up to me.

"Hey do you wanna get something to eat really quick?"

"Yes please, I'm super hungry." I said as I got up from the chair.

"What should we get to eat? He asked.

"Don't do that to me."

"Do what?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Make me choose what we should get to eat, because I don't know what you're going to feel like eating and if I say one thing you might not want to get it."

"Okay how about this then, on the count of 3 we both say what we feel like having?"

"Alright."

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"1...2...3"

"Pancakes"

"French toast." I said as the same time as him.

"Alright we'll go somewhere where they serve both." He said with a smile.

"Justin I don't want to be keeping you away from your rehearsal though."

"We can go to the dressing room and I'll ask someone to get it for us."

"Are you sure?" I said as I got up from the chair.