Part 9: Hospital

I could tell that I was in the ambulance because I could hear the sirens, the EMTs were giving me oxygen and checking my blood pressure and keeping an eye on me; I felt my eyes getting heavy then I heard people talking and I can hear my mom crying in the background. We were at a complete stop and I could feel them pulling me out of the ambulance and the next thing I knew I felt my body being lifted onto the hospital bed. I felt them putting the I.V in me and doing other things to me trying to keep me alive and awake. Is this what it feels like? Close to dying? I just wish I didn't have to suffer and go through so much, but I guess that's life.

Marie and Chris and Justin were waiting in the waiting room, her parents and Justin had hope thatloop she was going to make it. Thirty minutes later a doctor walked into the waiting room.

"Mrs. Duran." The doctor spoke.

"Yes."

"Can I speak with you in private."

"Yes."

"Alyssa is getting weaker and weaker and her blood cells are dying down because the cancer cells are progressing faster than normal."

"So what does this mean?" Marie asked with bloodshot puffy eyes. "Is there anyway that she is going to make it."

"No, I'm sorry."

Justin's P.O.V

I had went with Alyssa's parents to the hospital because I didn't want to feel like a jerk and just leave right away, her mom told me that I didn't have to be here but I told her that I wanted to. I was sitting in the waiting room with my head in my hands worried that this girl that I had just met a few weeks ago, was going to lose her life; I heard footsteps or more like running coming down the hall. I looked up and seen that it was Alyssa's family, they all walked up to Marie and started asking questions then more tears came to everybody's eyes. Then they all walked to the waiting room and they seen me.

"What are you doing here?" One of Alyssa's sisters asked me, she was crying and she looked so upset.

Then Marie talked to her.

"He's here because he's worried about her and he wants to see if she is going to be alright."

Then another one of Alyssa's sister spoke.

"Well she's not going to be alright... okay... she's not going to make it."

I looked down and knew that there was not going to be any other way or any other option.

"Do you like our sister?" Alyssa's third sister said.

I looked up when she had said that.

"What?"

"Well that has to be the reason why you're still here."

"She's a fan and I want to be here for her."

"No that's not the reason why, because if this was a situation with any of your other fans you wouldn't be here just because she's a fan, this isn't Make-A-Wish!"

"Vanessa stop." Marie said.

How can she possibly know that I like there sister, do I really show it that much that I like her?

"Maybe I do like her."

End of P.O.V