Part 2: Whirlwind of Emotions

~Michael's P.O.V~

When I had walked into the house everyone had yelled "surprise," I smiled and hugged everyone and kissed my wife who I missed so much, I turned and noticed that Bieber didn't come inside so I had went back outside and told him that he could come in.

"I hope you don't' mind we have an extra guest." I said moving to the side of Bieber.

Bieber had is hands in his pockets and he spoke up.

"I'm sorry for intruding on your welcome home party."

"Oh my gosh." My sister in law said.

"It's Justin Bieber." My wife said.

"Yeah we seen him on the road and we thought we would help him out."

"You're more than welcome to stay and join us." My mother in law said.

"Oh no I couldn't do that I don't want to impose."

My mother in law had spoken up again.

"It's alright, we don't mind if you do."

My father in law had walked in.

"Alright I called the tow guy and he said he'll take the car to the shop and fix your tire and change your oil."

"How much?" Bieber said.

"Don't worry about it."

"No please let me pay for it, you guys helped me out a lot."

I looked at Bieber.

"Hey just help yourself to anything to drink and get something to eat if you want."

"Thanks man I appreciate it."

~End of Michael's P.O.V~

We walked out of the room and Desirae walked into the living room and I heard her squeal with happiness, as I walked into the room I hugged my brother in law with a smile.

"Dad I'm so happy you're home I thought you wouldn't be coming back soon?"

She hugged her dad again and smiled.

"An early surprise for you and we brought a special guest with us."

It's like I wasn't paying attention at all because I was so happy to see Michael, but out of the corner of my eye I seen a tall boy, I slightly turned and that's when my heart started to race and I couldn't breathe. I felt dizzy and the last thing I seen was Justin Bieber walking towards me.

Michael went over to Alyssa to see if she was okay, she put her hand on her head and she tried to get up from the floor but her knees gave out for some reason; and before she could fall again her dad got her before she did.

"What happened?" I said.

Then a figure walked right in front of me so I looked up.

You fainted 'cause you seen me." Justin said.

"Oh. My. Bieber."

Justin had chuckled a little bit and smiled his famous Bieber smile, oh god that smile... that smile can melt a girls heart miles away.

"So you're a fan?" He said.

Then my oldest niece said, "No she's a belieber."

"Even better." Justin smiled.

Oh god he smiled again.

"Ow my head." I winced a little at the throbbing pain that was making my head hurt.

Raeleen went to the kitchen then came back with a glass of water.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

~4 Hours later~

My Dad had barbecued and everyone was having a good time laughing and joking around and having and sharing conversations. Me and my niece Karina had been in the dining room the whole time talking and I sat in there because my head was still hurting and I wasn't able to lay down because they didn't want me to fall asleep because then it would've meant that I had a concussion.

"So why is Justin here?" I asked my niece.

"I heard your Dad talking about having Justin's car taken to the shop so that it can get an oil change and a new tire."

I nodded and put the ice pack back on the back of my head.

"You know he has been staring at you from time to time right?" Karina said.

"Who?"

"Justin, who else!"

"No he hasn't."

"Yes he has."

"Honestly what are the odds that he is here right now, in our house? I still can't believe it."

"Me neither, but you should have seen your face oh my gosh your face just went white and you fainted.

Karina had started to laugh but I don't see how me fainting was funny?

"It's not funny."

"Well I thought it was."