Part 16: Tour Things

It was the evening and my family was out doing their own thing. While most of them were out and I had just been watching movies in my room the majority of the day and texted Justin because he was in meetings and he said that he had wanted to talk to me about something. Justin was going to pick me up when he was out of the last meeting but of course I asked my mom before I just disappeared and then the two bodyguards would be looking for me again.

I got a call from Justin saying that he was at the front door, I paused my movie and went downstairs and opend the door for him.

"Hi." I said smiling at him.

"Hey." He said as he walked in and gave me a kiss.

I got butterflies every time he kissed me.

I closed the door and we walked upstairs to my room. We both walked in and I closed the door just a little bit; then lied back down on my bed.

"So there is something that I wanted to talk to you aboouut." He said as he sat on the bed next to me and dragged out the last three letters.

"Okaaay." I said.

"So the reason for all of the meetings is because me and my team are getting ready for tour." He says.

"When do you leave?" I asked him.

"Well I had a talk with Scooter and my mom to see if I can bring you along." He said.

My eyes got a little wide cause I was surprised.

"What? You want me to go on tour with you?" I asked him with concern in my voice.

"Yeah, I do." He said.

"Are you sure you want to take me along?" I asked him.

"Yes Alyssa of course I do, I want you to go with me because I want you to experience it with me." He said. "So what do you say?"

"I... I don't know, I mean... I don't know if my parents would allow me to travel across the country." I said.

"Well what if I said that my mom and Scooter talked to your parents about it already." Justin said with a smile.

"No way... you talked to my parents about this already?" I asked in disbelief.

He smiled a little bigger with a nod.

"And they said yes?" I asked still not believing it.

"Yes." He said.

"I can't believe this, I'm going on tour with you." I said as I hugged him.

"I know I should have said something to you sooner but I wanted to wait and also we leave next week." He said.

"Next week!" I exclaimed as I pulled back and looked at him. "I have so much to do and I have to make sure that I pack enough clothes."

"Also there is one more thing, your mom said that one of your brother in laws has to come along." He said as he looked at the expression on my face.

I groaned and fell back on the bed. Of course there would be something else, I knew it was too good to be true there had be some type of ultimatum of some sort.

"Which one?" I asked him.

"Michael." Justin said.

"Great." I said sarcastically.