Chapter 30

I woke up and looked around the room, hoping all if that was a dream but, It wasn't. Blake was sleeping on the couch next to my couch, and Quinly and jack were sleeping on blankets next to me on the floor. I looked out the window and a bright, snowy sunlight had entered the room, glowing and shining all over.

I got up, and put my boots on, along with gloved and a scarf. When I turned around Blake got up and brought me outside.

"I think we should leave today." He sighed.

"Okay..I'll start packing everything. Did you get the location that Robbie left...?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"Um...anyway we have two cars, be wise while packing. And Dev.." I looked at him.

"Yup?" I smiled.

"Thank you for doing this..and Ryan should be already in the car, checking everything." Blake smiled and walked away.

I stood there and looked up at the sky. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my back and I automaticly twisted it and pulled it over. It was Ryan.

"Oh my God Ryan... I'm so sorry.." I gritted my teeth, hoping I didn't hurt him that much. He coughed and rolled in the snow.

"Its okay" He winced in pain. I helped him up.

"I have been pushed around so many times, I thought that I was going to get jumped again." He nodded in understatement. We started walking towards the car and looked around for space. We had one truck and one Suburban.

We barley had enough seats but we had to try to make It work.

As I started to pack everything up, Blake was waking everyone up, telling them we had to move. Ryan walked around the car towards me.

"Okay we have everything checked. What about you?" He smiled and looked at me. I looked at everything, checking if we really did have everything. We did.

"Yeah we are good." I smiled and he nodded.

"Good, I'll be back." He patted on my back and walked away. Blake and Quinly suddenly ran up to me and grinned.

"Since you have been so kind, fierce, and awesome...do you mind playing us a song on the piano one more time? You're really good at it so we were just hoping..you know..." I smiled at what Quickly and Blake had suggested. I nodded and started walking back into the school, one last time.

"Come on guys." I chuckled and headed towards the music room. Once everyone was in I sat down and thought about what song I should do.

"Guys I'm going to play something on the ukulele instead. It sounds amazing and I wrote it.

(This song was actually made by Christina Grimmie and I do not take any credit for this beautiful song. I just wanted Devon to have a song but yeah...its by Christina Grimmie ❤)

I looked around the room, hoping to find a ukulele and once I turned around, there it was. A beautiful, hazel, perfectly tuned ukulele. I sat down and started to play the beautiful song on the ukulele. While I was singing, I spaced out into my own world. It was amazing. While I was playing the song, everyone snapped with rhythm. It was a great moment to have before we left.

Once I finished up, everyone clapped and I smiled. I playfully bowed and hugged Quinly. Blake smiled and sighed.

"Okay everyone I think its time to go..." We all shrugged and left the room. Once everyone left I was the last one. I quickly looked back at the piano and played a few chords then quickly left the room. I was sure going to miss relaxing the the sounds of my music.

"Blake, can I ask you a question..." I ran up to him and turned him around. He smiled and nodded.

"What location did Robbie leave us?" I asked. He smiled and cleared his throat.

"Um, its a surprise.." I nodded not sure whether to believe him or just be confused. I got in the car with Ryan,Lily, and Nathan. As we pulled out and followed Blake's car, I looked out the window and sighed. All I remembered, was that the highschool was the last place I spent time with Robbie. I sure did miss him.

About two hours later I woke up in the front seat, wondering how close we were to the location. I looked over to Ryan and cleared my throat.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" He smiled and shrugged.

"I wish I could, but only blake knows. Before those people captured us, I stalled to get them out but blake is the one who said he would look around " I nodded and started to think. After I thanked him I looked out the window. It was afternoon. Suddenly Lily and Nathan told us to stop the car. I was guessing they needed to go to the bathroom.

When Ryan honked the horn to get Blake's attention to pull over, lily got out of the car and so did we. When everyone stopped blake questioned why.

"Sorry I just needed to stretch my legs" Lily explained. We all nodded and started talking while lily stretched.

"Um, Dev..." Lily said in shock. I looked over at her and my smile went to a frown. She was standing in a clear liquid. Everyone looked over at her in shock.

"Its coming."

A/N - Hahahaa. I left you on a cliffhanger...I think.... Well anyway this is it! The horrible, sad, scary ending of my very first book! I can't believe that it is already finished! I am so glad my book has been read by so many people and I hope you all enjoyed it very much! I don't know if I left it on a good cliff hanger... but you know what? Its my first book and I am very proud as to how it turned out! I want to do POV's (Point of view from different people) in the next book. If you think I should comment and maybe I will but I still don't know...anyways, I don't know when I will write my next book because school starts soon, but I will try writing more chapters before I release them. Anyways thank all of you for reading my story! Byeeee 😊