Chapter 18

We were all investigating and trying to think about what happened to the car. Eventually we all gathered together.

"I think we should go back. I know I just came back from that place and might be a crazy idea but...I need to know if he's alive." I explained.

Blake looked up and shook his head.

"We cant afford to lose anymore people...especially you and Quinly, we're the only people who can fight." Blake said.

"Me too.". Nathan walked into the room. Blake still wasn't sure. We all sat there thinking of ideas. Blake was right, we couldn't really lose anymore people or even get separated again.

"Well, I'll just go with Quinly." I smiled at quinly and looked back at Blake. I could tell he was really not excited.

"No that's not a good idea what if...." I didn't let him finish.

"What if...what? We get lost? Come on Blake... If I could get out of there with three gaurds, Robbie and a couple walkers, I'll be fine and so will Quinly. Trust me okay...I got this." I raised my voice a little. He sighed.

"Okay but...just be safe okay?" He hugged both of us. It seemed like they are my new family. As Quickly and I started to walk to the other car, Jack ran up and hugged her.

"Be safe big sister." She rubbed his golden, blonde, sandy hair. He smiled and hugged me.

"You too" He smiled and waved while Blake picked him up.

As I got in the drivers seat, Quinly was moving her legs a lot. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Quinly, we will be fine." I reassured her. Then we started driving. As we were driving down the same road I was on, my flashback of yesterday flowed throughout my mind. I was starting to get anxious.

As we pulled up to the warehouse, I pulled out my gun and so did Quinly. We both checked if we had enough bullets and we had five each. That was good enough for now. We also each had knives.

We started walking towards the warehouse carefully. While Quinly looked behind to check that no one was following us, I remembered what happened to our last car.

"Quinly, stay in the car and if anyone tries to come near you, drive away and don't let them follow you" I said.

"B-b-but I was going to...." I stopped her.

"Quinly shut up and go" I hissed. She rolled her eyes and went to the car.

I started walking. I looked where the sleeping guard was and he was gone. Then I moved on into the room I was held hostage in. As I slowly opened the door, one of the walkers slammed his face against the glass and shut me out. I decided to keep the door shut since there was probably no one alive in there anyway.

Finally, it came to the point to where I needed to check the spot where I shot Robbie. He might have turned and walked away or he could have survived. I didn't know.

I slowly approached the corner of the wall and saw only blood. I was hoping he turned. I looked around a little more to see if he left any other blood. I saw nothing. I started to head back to the car to see Quinly in the drivers seat. She looked scared. I got in the car and asked her what was wrong. She confessed nothing was wrong until I heard something in the back seat. I quickly turned around.

"You are one stupid stupid girl, aren't you...".

Robbie was sitting there in the back seat in the same clothes he was in the day I shot him. He held a knife to my neck.

"Oh Robbie, I'm not the stupid one here..." I smiled and reclined my seat as far is it could, leaving him squished like an ant. As I was getting ready to defend myself I needed Quinly to drive.

"GO QUINLY,GO!" I screamed. She slammed the gas pedal and everyone shifted. Robbie slammed his head into the door and passed out. As she drove to the highschool I completely tied up Robbie with the extra rope we had. He must have really hit his head hard because, he stayed knocked out until we got to the highschool.

I jumped out of the car and got Blake. As I pulled him by his arm to come check it out he was confused until he saw Robbie in the back seat. His face was covered in rage and overwhelming anger. I wonder what he was going to do.

A/N - I almost ran out of ideas but I remembered my original plan...I think lol.