c h a p t e r 1 1

"I'm pregnant."

Oh my god.

Thoughts flooded my mine. I'm gonna be a mom. What if Aiden doesn't want the baby. What if...

"No stop it Amelia. We will deal with watch ever comes our way." I said to myself.

***

At the party I see Ryley wearing
(Except it's longer. Reaches the floor.)

And Caroline

They all seem happy. I still can't believe I'm pregnant.

I walk outside to the garden. I walk around looking at the flowers and everything seems so peaceful.

Someone holds my waist. I felt sparks so I knew it was Aiden.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay love tell me."

"I'm pregnant."

"I'm gonna be dad. I love you so much. Thank you so much thank you so so much. You've made me the happiest man alive." He picked up twirled around. He had the biggest smile. He went on his knees and kissed my tummy and got back up and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much." I told him before capturing his lips. He responded immediately. He pulled back which cause me to whimper.

"I have to ask you something. Something I have been trying to ask you for while." He got on one knee.

"I love you, so will you make me even happier and be my wife and marrying me." He pulled out a Ring.

At this point I was crying. I nodded. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.

 He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me

"Shawn mind linked me. The ball is over." He explained

"Let's go tell them." He smiled and we went to the ball room. They were there waiting.

"We have news." Aiden announced.

"We're getting married." Ryley Caroline and Julia rushed and hugged me and squealed.

"Omg." Ryley screamed. I laughed.

Aiden pulled me back and placed his hands genitally on my tummy moving them in circles. It felt nice.

Julia gasped and my dad narrowed his eyes. No one court on. They followed their gazes to Aiden's hand on my tummy. The girls squealed.

"I'm gonna have grandbabies." Caroline and Julia squealed.

"I'm gonna be an aunt." Ryley jumped up and down.

"Your a dead man." My father pointed to Aiden.

"Dad be nice. Unless you don't think I will be a good mother." I sniffed. I'm an excellent actor.

"No no sweetheart you'll make a great mother. Don't ever say otherwise." He pulled me into his arms.

He let go and kissed my forehead.

"The wedding is in one week." Julia said.

"What is it a bit early. When need to plan." Ryley said worried.

My parents and I chuckled.

"It's a tradition. And trust me when I say we only need a day. Maybe two." My mother said.

"Let me explain." They look at me.

"A long time ago. Our great great great grandfathers and grandmothers made a bet. To plan a wedding in one week. That wedding was a great one and the couple live happily and it was the first wedding where they received blessing from the moon goddess so it special and tradition."

They look at me in awe. Oh well.

***

The next day I was tired and after the morning sickness I got ready. We were gonna see my little babe in my tum.

I was excited and so was Aiden. Last night he couldn't keep his hands of me 😋.

 Last night he couldn't keep his hands of me 😋

....Time to see my baby....