c h a p t e r 6

^^Amelia's wings ^^

***

"mother , father." I bowed.

I know their my parents and all but I had to bow. Us royals can not show affection to anyone that isnt our mate. Maybe in the castle but not out in the open. People can spy and see who we love and capture them. It can put people in a lot of danger.

And proof of this was I feel someone watching.

My father could sense it too by the way he looked at me.

"Daughter, shall we." My father asked. I nodded. Aiden and his family looked at me. probably confused about how formal.

We walked into the castle into the private wing of the castle with Aiden and I walking hand in hand.

We entered a door and we were alone. My father looked at me. I smiled and ran to him an hugged him. I did the same to my mother. The smiled and kissed my forehead while my mother crest my cheek.

"My baby girl is all grown up. i cursed this day." I could see tears in my father's eyes.

I chuckled. "Ada." (it's elvish for daddy)

I turned to see Aiden grinning. My parents followed my gaze and looked at Aiden. My father glared at him.

"oh Alice is he your beloved?" my mother held my hands clearly excited.

"Yes mom." I smiled.

"He's a werewolf , he's not good enough and your not allowed to have a relation until you 35." Father whined

(A.N father is named theo. and mother is named Julia. back to the story.🏰)

"Dad we agreed to no such thing and he is my beloved. and you think no one's good enough." I said as a matter of fact.

"Fine but if you hurt her in any way I will know and I will hunt you down I will capture you and turn you into an immortal then torture your for an eternity. It's not a threat but a promise." He glared and huffed.

"Theo. Behave." Mom scolded

"No but seriously I will skin you alive and heal you and do it again. Heal then tear you limbs apart. Understood." She smiled.

Aiden gulped and nodded.

"But till then-" oh look there's more. "- welcome to the family." He smiled and held out his hand. Oh mom and dad .

They shook hands and mom smiled. I introduced Caroline, Ryley, Jack and Shawn and they looked extremely ackward.

Someone open the door and walked through. Rude much.

I saw the person and I things just got alot more ackward.

†††
Hey guys thanks for reading.
I'm going back to school so I won't update as much
Maybe once or twice a week.

Please

Vote

Share and follow

Have a great day

†††