c h a p t e r 7

I saw Andrew.

Flash back

Today's the day. I was in my wedding dress. I was having second thoughts. What if he wasn't the one. What if I was making a mistake.
Those words stuck in my mind. I walked down the isle to meet him. I felt like I was making a mistake. The last part was left the ' I do' part. I couldn't do it .

"Amelia it's your turn what's wrong?" He asked worry laced his voice.

"I can't do it. I'm sorry." I teleported out of there.

Flash back over

I Haven't seen him since then. I gripped Aiden hand tighter.

Aiden's p.o.v

Someone walked through the door. He was my height. He was an angel. Not a royal like my Amelia. I loved saying that 'my Amelia' .

He turned this way and his gaze fell towards her. My wolf growled. I snaked my arm around her and she leaned towards my touch. My wolf howled with excitement.

"Wow. This is awkward. I'm gonna show you guys your rooms." Julia said everyone went out except Amelia and this guy and myself.

They were starring at each other. His eyes had longing and love which made me angry. My mate . Mine . No one should look at her like that except me.

Amelia snapped out of her trance. She leaned against me more. I gripped her tighter.

"Amelia." He said and stepped towards us. I growled.

"Andrew." She croaked.

Who was this guy. He eyed me.

"Amelia where have you been and who is he." He hissed.

"She has been with me and I'm her mate." I said proudly.

"But your a werewolf. Why haven't you Rejected him. We can get back where we left of." He said with pleading eyes. I growled.

"That's enough Andrew. He might be a werewolf but he's mine as I'm his. We are mates . And where we left is in the past I just wanna be friends that's it." She leaned on me. She was the only thing keeping me from ripping his head of.

"We had a life together. You only had to say two words. But you didn't you left me at he alter and without a reason for some werewolf. Amelia I love you. We can have a future. Please we can pick up where we left off."
He glared at me . I walked forward till a hand placed on my shoulder kept me calm.

"Enough Andrew. I have a mate. A beloved and I'm not going to throw that away. He might be a werewolf but he is my werewolf. I love him and you can't change that. Please leave." She turned her back

He walked out of the door. And it slammed behind him.

I walked to her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey. Who was that and what did he mean alter?" I questioned.

"We were about to get married. I couldn't do it. I didn't feel right and before you go all ape shit we never slept together." That was a relief.

"I love you." I kissed her mark. She bit her lip.

"I love you." She replied. My lips captured hers.