c h a p t e r 9

Andrew came in with an evil smirk. Something was up.
He walked and sat across me smiling. Aiden growled at clenched his fist.

I rested my hands on his lap and he relaxed. Things were getting awkward.

"So Amelia, Aiden when are we going to get grandchildren. My eyes widened while Aiden smirked.

"We're on it." Andrew growled.

"And how many children do you want?." My mom asked.

"As much as possible."

I just looked at Aiden. He looked smug. Then Ryley started to cough.

"Ohhh so that's where that went." Andrew said with a grin.

"What have you done." I ran to Ryley so did everybody else.

"Oh nothing just put a bit of this and that in someones food . Turns out it was hers. Poor thing will die within an hour without the antidote." She started to cough blood.

"Why are you doing this." I yelled in panic.

"Isn't it obvious." He rolled his eyes.

"Please give her the antidote." Shawn begged.

"Come with me and I'll make her all better Amelia." He looked at me.

"Give me your word you'll give her the antidote." I pleaded.

"I give you my word." I got up and went to him.

"No Amelia you can't ." Aiden growled.

"Come for me and I'll be waiting." I kissed him with so much passion and then pulled back.

"Very well then." Andrew grabbed my waist then threw a vile to Shawn who gave it to Ryley.

"I love you." I mouth to Aiden as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

I a second Andrew had his wings out and picked me up flying out the window.

We flew high then everything went black.

***

I awoke in a room. I had wished it was a dream but I'm not as lucky. I looked around the room to see windows.

I walked to one to only see open field. I looked at the room to see some things for woman like clothes etc.

The door was opened and there came Andrew.

"Hello princess." He smiled.

"Hello Andrew why am I here."

His smile disappeared.