c h a p t e r 4

The rogue approached the car. Caroline and Ryley were groaning.

"Guys, guys." I yelled shaking them.

"You need to get out of the car and run." I used my authority in my voice and they got out of the car from the other way.

I kicked my door open and stumbled out. I was bleeding but it would heal. The rogue snarled and bared it's teeth. My eyes flashed gold and I spread out my golden wings.

The rogue whimpered and bowed.

"Shift!" I commanded. He did. He was naked but I did focus on that. I just walked up to him and snapped his neck.

Call it cruel or whatever. He attacked me and that is a sign of disrespect which I don't like. I have morals and it was to kill him.

The bleeding in my arm started to slow down. I leaned on the car which was totaled. It didn't really bother me I have another one . I took the dresses out of the car. And teleported out to the pack house.

I saw a frantic Aiden and a crying Caroline and Ryley.
They saw me and ran to me. Aiden took me in his arms.

"Are you hurt?" He looked at my arm and his eyes widened. He growled.

"I'm fine." And with that my arm was healed. I walked to Ryley and put my hand over her cuts and healed her and did the same to Caroline. Before I could do anything else Aiden picked me up bridal style. He carried me to the pack doctor.

The doctor came to use and gestured for Aiden to place me on the hospital bed as he checked me.

"Well Luna there's nothing wrong. Nothing at all, perfect health." He looked amazed.

"Thank you." He left the room.

"See I'm fine." I took his face in my hands.

"You could have been hurt. I'm not taking any chances. I'm not going to lose you when I just found you." He growled.

I pull his chin up to look at me. I kissed him. He kissed me back. The kiss was passionate and deep. I poured all my feelings into it and so did he.

We stopped when someone cleared their throat. We turn to see Jack. I blushed scarlet and buried me head in Aiden's chest. He chuckled. We left pack doctor and went home.

***
(My outfit)

Aiden put me on bed rest

Aiden put me on bed rest. I had tried multiple times to get out but he was good.

I felt a buzz in my pocket. I took out my phone to see a message

Dear Amelia

I have thought of you a million times today.
I hate seeing that mutt touch what's mine. You are mine. Don't forget that. I will have you. I will kill that mutt. And I will remind you that I am your mate. Your true mate. And I will have you under me.

Your love
Mate
-A

I looked at where the message was sent from and there were no traces. I really didn't want to deal with this.

I walked to Aiden's office and knock. After hearing the 'come in' I walked in.

Aiden looked up and smiled at me. I returned that smile but then his disappeared.

"Your supposed to be on bed rest." He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm fine. Perfect health remember. I am bored with staying in bed and I want to bed by you." I poutted

He sighed dramatically.

"Fine no bed rest." He walked over to me and held my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Yes finally." I kissed him excitedly and turn to leave when he pull me back.

"Where do you think your going?" He brought his hands lower down to my lower back.

"I'm going to make some plans. Only a few days till my birthday so well have to leave tomorrow."

"I almost forgot." He pulled me closer.

Then I felt a sharp pain. I cringed and bent down. I wanted him and that could only mean one thing.
My heat.

His eyes darkened and he picked me up and we went to our room. Thank God the rooms are sound proof.

We completed the mating process.