c h a p t e r 8

(hey guys my friend wanted to make this part a little steam and by steam I mean alot so i let her write a part of my book . Please is there is anything bad it's All her doing . Done by Hannah.)

Amelia's p.o.v.

We broke apart from the kiss and god let me tell you it was amazing.

"I think we should go see our room and get unpacked." I suggested.

"The faster we do that the faster we can do other things." He growled and nipped my ear lobe.

I purred and the he pulled back. He sure knows how to work me up. We'll see how he likes it.

I led him out of the room and to ours.

We looked around and our bags were already here so we checked the bathroom. He is gonna have a hard time.

I quickly used my power to unpack my stuff. Aiden look at me and poutted. I felt pity and did the same for him. I walked to him and kissed his cheek and pulled back. He growled and pulled me back.

He smashed his lips on mine and with one hand grabbing a fist full of my hair tugging it to get better access. He deepened it and I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip.

I granted him access and he explored my mouth. His other hand on my waist went lower down until it went back up to find my zip. He tugged it down pulling my dress of.

His hand wandered my body. I took of his jacket and shirt impatiently and ran my fingers down his abs down to his pants buckle and unbuckled it and his pants were off.

He brought his hands to my thighs and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I felt the bed under me and his body pressed on top of me. I turn us over so I was on top. I kissed his jaw and made my way down his abs slowly. I heard a growl before I made my way back up again.

We were naked now and I was still on top surprisingly. I positioned my self . Just about to do it when. I woke up and walked into the bathroom door. I turned around and saw the shock on his face.

I felt bad so I said.

"Hey you coming?"

His face lit up. Maybe I could leave him hanging later. Maybe I could him hanging later. We got into the tub and continue. Except he held me in place so I could leave him again.

We finished and went for round two on the bed. And snuggled into each and went into blissful sleep.

***

I felt Aiden's lips on mine deepening the kiss. I pulled back and opened my eyes to see my sexy naked mate staring at me. Best alarm ever.

He grinned at me.

"Morning." I smiled and kissed his lips again.

"Morning beautiful." He kissed back.

Someone walked into our room.

"My eyes." That person was Ryley and Shawn.

Aiden growled and covered me faster than the speed of light.

"Get out." He roared. They ran out.

"Why do you always forget to lock the door." I groaned hitting my head on his chest.

"I know I'm sorry." He poutted. I chuckled and kissed him. I tried to make it a peck but he had other ideas.

"Guys we have to go to breakfast. Get your butts out here with clothes." Ryley yelled.

We both groaned.

We got out of bed and got dressed

I used a black top with a cream skirt and black jacket

And last I wore a gold crown. I had to in the castle.

"You look beautiful." Aiden complimented.

"Thank you. You look very handsome."

"Your wearing a crown." He looked at it.

"Yes I have to at the castle and at events."

"It suits you." He kissed my cheek.

We walked out of the room and went to breakfast. We were greeted by my parents, his and Ryley and Shawn.

"Wow Amelia you have a crown." Ryley looked so fascinated.

"Yes I have at the castle and events." She smiled.

We sat and talked. My parents asked Aiden questions more like interrogated him.

Only a couple hours until the ball.

We ate and spoke. Enjoyed each other company when the doors opened reviling

Andrew with and evil grin.