Fab 5 stopped at their places looking her laughing freely..

All had smile n muk somewhere down she was also happy but didn't let it come out..

All went to her with alya dragging muk n took her in hug.. n everyone kissed nan's forehead..

She was still laughing (bhaang ka asar)

Mnk picked her up n made her sit on his lap on the table with fab4 around...

Mnk kissing her cheek-my baby is happy.?
She nodded laughing..

Mnk-why so..?

Nan-u lost..!

Mnk-acha..I lost..

Alya-lyk always..

nan laughed more..

Cab-isse toh anyone can defeat..

Nan-(laughing)-haa..monstu looser..

Mnk kissed her cheek n said tickling her -I'm looser..haa..very naughty baby..

She get off from his lap n started to run..

Everyone was chasing her ..

She ran to down to ground then again to terrace shouting to fab5-padko..(showed her tongue laughing)monstu is a looser..

Fab5 was about to go to terrace when a voice stopped them...

Vo-alu..baby..

They turned n saw alya's dad..

On the other side, talli nan was tired n thought all didn't come as they are away so stood aside n saw others playing holi with a smile...

Downstairs...

Alya ran to him n hugged him n he also happily tuk her in his embrace..
Fab4 then hugged one by one..

Mnk-what a pleasent surprise uncle..suddenly..

Al-dad..! I'm so happy..! Where is mom (soha 's mother) ..

MM (mr.murthy) -she is in london..soha is there..

Mnk made faces listening her name but didn't said anything...

MM -n I'm here for some important work which I have to finish..! Haa bht pehle kr dena chaihye tha but no worry..now it's gonna over for forever..

Everyone ws confused..

Mnk-what work.?

MM - went close to mnk-mnk what work it is you'll get to know..! But before dat I need a promise..

Mnk-promise..? Wat promise..?

MM-I want you infact all 5 of you to promise me that you all won't indulge in my work..! Won't stop me..! Won't even think of stopping me or come to me n the person with whom I'm gonna deal..

Dh-uncle what are you saying..?

Cab-Yaa. You are not making any sense.. Whyy would we come b/w your work..

MM-I know you guys won't but still I want promise.

Fab5 smiling-promise uncle..

MM- no do nandu promise..nandita ki kasam tm sb ko..

Fab5 was confused still promised..

MM-acha tell me nandini kaha h..

Listening nandini's name alya's eyes get moist she hugged him n cried..

Al crying-dad..! Nan..Nandini..!

MM-I know baby.. I know everything.. Nyo told me everything..I know u guys suffered.. but not more..

Everyone thought he is saying thinking nan's condition n their concern for her n nyo also told about nan..

MM-bt no more.. Tell me where she is..

Mnk-uncle talk to her softly...

Mm nodded n thought-soha was right.. This girl has brain washed mnk...

Nan was standing on the terrace looking at everyone playing holi..

She also want to play but was little tired n want to play with fab5 so she was just looking others..

Mr.murty came to terrace n saw nan..

His anger rose to it's peek..

Nandita's accident,nyo's words, soha's words,al's cries was just roaming in his mind..

He went to her grabbed her wrist n turned her harshly..

Nan was shocked.

His hold on her was tight n because he was wearing rings n nan's skin has become too sensitive nowadays so it started bleeding..

She hissed in pain but before she could say anything mr.murthy gave her a tight hard slap..

It was so hard that she fell on floor n her head got hit by table..

Before she could even stand he came n grabbed her hairs from behind n again slapped her hard...

She got marks on her both cheeks.

He with his index finger n thumb caught her jaws tightly giving another mark..

Mm - you.. didn't you had enough na ..? Now you started spoiling my children's life.. bloody.. paise diye.. ghar diya.. padha v diya bt no .. You will never let us live in peace..

He left her jaws with a hard jerk making her again fall on floor n got hit on table...

Fab5 came..They saw n shocked n about to say n do something when mm stopped him saying don't forget your promise to me...

They closed their eyes n hung their down..

Mm again hold her head n slapped her so hard that blood started ozzing out...

Nan got hit by the table hardly..

Mnk closed his eyes tightly..

His fist tightened..
Tears rolls down...
*****************************
Now tell me how's it?
Lots of things is going to happen..
Give your votes and I will give update.
Ni toh issi cliffhanger me story chod kr gayab ho jaungi...

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें