Burn It Down

Chapter 8

Unknown POV

"Everything is ready?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yes sir everything is ready and we are waiting for your command sir" said my beta smiling evilly to me.

Finally I'm gonna show this sorry excuse of an Alpha his place and what I'm capable of, He thinks himself the greatest alpha of all times let's see what he'll say about my little surprise , I would pay millions to see his face when he'll realize that his pack is being attacked.

"That's great. Tell the men to hold their places and wait for my command, Am I clear?"

"Yes sir " he said running off

"let's burn it down" I said to myself smirking at my plan.

Matt POV

It's been a whole week since what happened to Skylar no one knows what's wrong with her Ben has made everything he could but still no change she is been lying in her room doing nothing completely nothing.

And I don't know what's wrong with Xavier either he is been snappy, moody and I can't get a hold on him, he didn't even stopped by to check on Skylar which is weird even when I and Ben informed him about what happened to her he just listened with a blank face all the time maybe I catch worry or even guilt in his eyes but it was gone as fast as it came and he never brought the topic up again.

But obviously I have other things to worry about you know something like my baby sis.

Its 6 Am and I'm running patrols with some of our attackers to keep sure our territory is safe and secured.

We were getting near the borders and I saw someone on the ground, the smell of blood and rogues in the air. I looked at them and we ran to the guard lying on the ground, I couldn't hear his breath or his heart beats, his neck was twisted in a strange angle which means someone broke his neck.

"Mike you and your group go east and Adams go with your group west if anything happened tell me, now go!" I said and they changed to their wolves form and ran.

I knelt beside the body and there was a folded paper beside it,

'Well hello beta, I think you should head back to your house there's a welcome back present waiting for your alpha.....and send him my regards ' .

I read it and growled, blood is boiling in my veins, how dare he?

"Beta the other guards are killed too" Mike said through the mind link

"Sir the guards are killed here too, rogues scent is everywhere" Adams said through the mind link

"You two I want you to come back here and guard this area, don't let even a fly to get in or out without the Alpha's permission"

"Yes sir " they both replied.

I shifted to my brown wolf and ran as fast as I can, I tried to reach for Xavier through the mind link to tell him that we are being attacked.

"Xavier this is an emergency!"

"What is it Matt?" And finally he answered me

"Alpha we are being attacked"

"WHAT?!"

"I was running patrols and guards were found dead on the borders and there was a note I'll show you when I see you but right now they are heading to my house"

"Don't worry Matt, I informed the worriers and we are heading there now".

While running I kept thinking about that note I just hope I can reach there before any damage can happen, and then I realized something.

"Xavier, Skylar is home alone" I said running as fast as I can.