please forgive me

unedited

lots mistakes, my heads not into it like I want it to be.

I've been really scattered brain lately.

just really stressed.

anyways I'm sorry about the late update .

I've been trying to catch up in school and exams.

Plus this is the first holiday without my dad and it's hitting me hard right now. 

anyways hope you like it.

BE WARNED THERE'S SEX.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF DON'T READ.

THERE BOY ON BOY ACTION IF YOU DON'T LIKE STUFF LIKE THAT  DON'T READ.

I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I GOT A E=MAIL SAY I DON'T WARN PEOPLE OF THE TRASH I'M WRITING SO BE WARNED.

AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A RATE R BOOK. SO IF YOUR NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO READ DON'T READ.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE LOVE YOU

HEAD UP, I'M  NOT TRILLED WITH THIS  CHAPTER BUT WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING.

ALSO  I'm almost done with- needing two- if wattpad won't erase it again .

COPYRIGHT ....MINE

Damien's pov

Aiyanna that bitch I thought as I pulled at the restraints that had me attached to the bed.

Fuck....... I couldn't get out as I pulled again with all my might on the restrains , that bitch made sure they wouldn't slip ....god how the hell did I get my self into this shit.

What the hell was Aki going to think walking into her bedroom with me tied and gagged in her bed.

Why did I let that bitch connive me into this.

I know why...... because I was fucking desperate.... to have Austin and Aki back in my life.

My life had been like a cirrus lately with the investigation still going on in Ravens death, and Maggie's pregnancy .

The baby was born last week it was a beautiful baby boy.

And thank the god's not mine.

I was NOW  a proud uncle to Aiden Jacob.

When the tests came back that I wasn't the father it was like a hundred pounds was lifted off my shoulders.

I wanted to run and tell Aki as soon as I find out but stopped myself knowing she wouldn't care now that she has Austin.

It's been torture see them everywhere together. AND not be able to be with them.

Just last week I saw them at Giordano's eating at a table in the corner .

When I walked in with Raimen to have lunch with some business partners.

Even with us across the restaurant from them , time to time I could hear her laughter , that had me look over only to see the love shining in their eyes as they looked at each other.

I told my self , to leave them alone they didn't need me but I just  couldn't .......I wanted to be apart of them.

So like a dumb ass I went to Aiyanna and begged for help, hinds me tied and gagged to a bed nude.