What Now *Edited*

Edited @Lxve_Me_Nxw

not my best chapter 

been sick since I came back home with the flu 

and having a love life problem. so it's been a shitty last 3 days. 

so if you don't like it please don't tell me. 

anyway thanks for reading love always Aki

Then I hear a voice behind me that make me jump when she says.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

OH NO.

I turn around to see Aiyanna and Maggie, standing in the doorway. They have a dumbfound look on there faces as they look at Damien and Austin.

"Austin is this why you said that we couldn't be together?" Asked Aiyanna .

"No it because we couldn't submit to each other, and me and Damien are just lovers. There's no restriction's on us, I don't dominate him and he doesn't me." Answered Austin.

I was still stunned about what I've just done, when Maggie walked up to me and slapped the shit out of me.

"How could you, you stupid bitch! I shared my master with you for Damien and you do this to me!" Maggie screams at me.

I hold a hand to my burning cheek as I turned to Raimien. "What does she mean you messed with me for Damien?" I asked in a whisper.

Raimien looked me in the eyes and said, "It's true. Damien wanted to see how you dealt with being with other dominates."

I turned to Damien and Austin "Is this a fucking game? I feel like some cheap whore that you keep passing around." I scream at them in fury.

"That because you are a whore, and you've fucking ruined my life." Says Maggie .

I turned to face Maggie "I let you get away with the hit, but one more word from you and it's on like Donkey Kong, bitch, you understand me?" I ask her.

"Fuck." Was all she got out before I jumped on her ass. I knocked us down on the floor. I straddled her waist and started laying punches on her, when she throw me off and pinned me to the floor. I saw her hand lift and I waited for the hit when I was grabbed from behind and jerked off. I turned around and smacked the hell out of who was holding me I was mad about this whole thing.

When I looked up I saw it was Damien. My mouth fell open and I didn't know what to say.

I struggle to get out of his arms, he shakes me hard. "Stop now or I'll spank your ass." He hisses at me.

"What the hell ever, I'm so tired of the lying and games. I have my cousin and best friend turning on me, and I have all of you brain fucking me," I push away from him and turn to look him in the eyes before I say, " Damien your like cocaine every time I get near you, you make me want you, then I do shit I would never do, then when I come off I regret what I did and I can't keep doing this to myself." I turn to Aiyanna then Maggie "Maybe your right, I couldn't handle this. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused. "I say as I start to walk out of the room.

"No you don't, your not running. We're going to talk this shit out, and get back where we need to be." Says Aiyanna as she drags me to the couch that Damien and Austin had just made love on. Aiyanna yells, "Sit." Everyone takes a seat around the room. "Okay, Damien what's your plans with Aki?" Asks Aiyanna .

Damien looks at Austin for a moment and Austin nods his head in consent to whatever. "I want to train Aki as a dominate and a submissive." Says to Aiyanna.

"No I don't-" I started to say.

Aiyanna turns to me and says, "Aki , Damien is one of the best Dom in the united states, if your going to be trained Damien's the one you want."

"But-" I start again, but Aiyanna stops me.

"Aki, Damien is the only one so far that has made you submit. Do you know anyone else that can make you submit?"She asks. I think of Raimien but with him it felt like a lover, not the dominate feelings of nervousness I get when I'm with Damien .

I drop my head. "No one else, so far." I say softly. Aiyanna turn to Damien

"Okay, she'll start her training tomorrow. Is that ok with you Damien?" Asks Aiyanna.

"Yes. Be here at 6." He says, and I nod my head not able to talk right then.

Then Aiyanna looks at Raimien. "Okay, next problem. You dropped Maggie, because she scene with Damien correct?" Asks Aiyanna.

Raimien nods his head, as Damien screams, "What?" and jumps up and walks to Maggie. "Maggie have you fucking told him?" Demands Damien .

"No, I was going to tell him after the scene with Aki, but he heard about us sceneing and uncollared me without listening to me." Replies Maggie.

"Tell him now, or else I will." Threatens Damien.

Maggie walks up to Raimien, and tears come to her eyes as she looks up at him.

"I'm pregnant, and when I found out I was getting sick and stressed out, so Damien scene with me to relieve the pressure I was feeling about telling you." says Maggie. My jaw drops, and I look over to Raimien his whole face is froze in surprise. After a few minutes, he walks to her and wraps his arms around her and starts kissing her face. I hear him whisper endearment to her as he holds her.  

They turn to walk out of the room, when Aiyanna stops them. "Hey, we ain't done yet."

We all turn to her in question. "What's going on with you and Austin?" Aiyanna asks Damien .

Damien turns to Austin. "Should we tell them what we think?" Austin just nods not meeting our eyes.

Austin walks to me and looks me in the eyes we stare for a while at each other, when the next thing I see makes my jaw drop.

No fuck in way is this happening.