all tied up

unedited

lots mistakes

hey guys I'm sorry I'm  taking so long.

with school and life giving me a beating, I just want to thank you for hang with me and all the encouragement you give me .

really love you guys your the best .....love u's Aki

i need someone who will edit my stuff if your interested please let me know.......cause i know i need it. thanks

aki pov

I can't believe it....the weeks have gone by so quickly these past months.

it's been 3 months since we had the talk and a lot of things have changed so quickly in my life.

some for the better and some for the worst.

I got my memory back about two weeks later.

 it's been a real struggle at the beginning but with Aiyanna and Austin by my side it's been easier to deal with though.

I getting counseling now, Dr.Genteel helping me a lot.

with my problems of  losing the baby and Raven's abuse.

Dr. Genteel is helping me learn how to not shut my self off from people and how to let them help me.

I don't know if that's good or bad but we'll see.

two months ago I moved back in to my apartment after a long agruement  with Aiyanna and austin .

but I needed my privacy and Aiyanna was getting on my ever lasting nerve.

the first week back was a nightmare, I couldn't sleep and every little noise had me on high alert.

I started having insomnia , and losing weight.

because of not sleeping and paranoia. that when Austin forced me to see a psychologist,  and decided to move in with me.

and it's been the best two months of my life.

I really got to know him and  I really like him.

he was smart and just a genuine nice guy. he was someone you could count on.

we have got really close  these last couple of months.

and I can say i'm on my way to falling in love with him.

I just couldn't tell him , I know it was to soon  but he gives me something to look forward to in the morning.