make you remember

unedited

guys sorry for the wait

with my dad being sick , and his passing.

and the funeral just happen ,it's been hard for me.

to get my mind back to a place I need to be to write.

so please bear with me, and thanks for sticking with me.

and I wanted to thank a couple of you ...Magret004, .....bethchavez40....kylekay...Funnylady......Susanfan1906...ladybuggie92

thanks for your support and prayers and many others....if I missed someone I'm sorry and thank you to.

love you guys always Aki Rodriguese

copyrights

Austin's pov

it been a week since Aki woke up, she has been kinda avoiding me since she woke up.

that bitch Aiyanna was laughing at me because I basically begged Aki to see me.

my life was falling apart, I was on leave from my job, and my girl didn't remember me.

Damien was dealing with Raven's funeral. and to get his house back into order.

I never felt so lonely.

I picked up my phone and called Marc.

"hello" said marc as he answered the phone.

"hey man it's Austin , whatcha doing right now" I asked.

I heard marc clear his throat and say "nothing right now why".

"I was wondering if you would have lunch with me, I wanted to bounce some ideas to you and ask your opinion" I say.

"yeah man I'll meet you, how about at 1 at the cattleman steakhouse" says marc.

"ok , see you then "I say as I hang up.

I walked into my bedroom and laid me some clothes out, then walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I started undressing and took a piss in the toilet , as I bend down to flush I caught my reflection in the mirror.

damn I looked rough I thought.

I had a beard growing I looked like one of those people who'd been in a drunk for a week my hair was unkempt , I had black circles under my eyes.

damn how the hell had I let myself go like this I thought .

I entered the shower letting the hot water beat on my body as it hit me from the shower head,

god my body ached , I needed Aki so bad, I missed her touch and kisses.

her kisses and touches were like cocaine to me I was addicted to them, I craved them .

and her hands on me don't get me started , I felt like a 13 year old boy with her.

I could have an orgasm an come from just her hands running down my stomach or her blowing in my ear .

I grabbed the soap and ran the soap down my arms, and legs then my stomach.

I keep remembering when Aki and I took a shower together last, that night Damien let her dominate me.

damn that was so hot I can still feel her kisses that teased me, the way the skin of her body moved against mine , her beautiful mouth that sucked , bite and pulled on me, and hands that touched every part of me.