come and get it

unedited....

hey guys  sorry this isn't the night scene.... it's a filler chapter.

it's taking me longer to write the night scene.  but I hope you like this filler chapter.

copy right of aki rodriguese

vote and comment ...

love ya....

after Austin left I wasn't in the mood to finish my work I just couldn't concentrate on it.

I walked out of my office and knocked on my boss's  door. 

after I knocked I just  turned the knob and walked in  to Chad's office not expecting what I saw.

in front of me was our new paralegal  on her knee giving him head in his office.

when I walked in they jerked back from each other. "no please continue "I say to the paralegal .

I saw her face shade a bright pink color in embarrassment . for some reason it turned me on.

it was beyond me but I walked up to her and put my hands in her hair and pushed her head back to chad's cock. while  I scraped my nails lightly on her scalp.

after a minute she went back to bobbing her head on his cock.

chad's mouth was still hanging open in shock. I take my fingers and push his mouth closed.

"so chad can I talk to you, it's a favor" I say as I stare at him.

"wwwhaat is it" he grasps out to me.

I walk behind his chair and started rubbing his shoulders . "can I have the rest of today and tomorrow off please" I say as I whisper in his ear lets my breath run down his neck which caused shivers to run through his body.

"why"he grasps out.

"because like you I want to play but not at the office where I can get caught by clients .is it exciting that someone could have caught you or that I could have, was that what you were  hoping  that I would walk in and catch you ,"I ask as I start to rub down his chest

"suck on his nuts a little while you keep stroke him with you hand" I demand to the paralegal.

and amazingly she does what I say. it felt so good, to have people listen to me. I felt powerful.

"do you want to know why I need off" I whisper in his ear. he shakes his head yes.

"well first i'm going to go get a waxing where my pussy is nice and smooth , my ass hole nice and ready to go, then i'm going home to bathe   and then i'm going to put on a tight dress with no underwear or bra so it easy to take off, then i'm going to be pick up and fucked and spanked till I can't walk that why I need tomorrow off to recover"after I got done whispering this in his ear I hear him grunt and he come all over the paralegal face.