pieces

unedited

I want to thank you so much for the votes and comments.

and all the people following me.

this is a filler that explains Damien more.

not really happy about chap so just to let you know

hope you like,

also to let you know my brother called from Spain my father is getting worse. I might need to leave in a few days so if I disappear just a heads up.

copyrights of aki rodriguese   

Damien's pov

broken that's what she looked like.

her body limp and bruised .

as they lifted her up in the stretcher and rolled her out I felt my heart break .

I failed her , my little Aki , I pushed her away to make her life easier.

and now I may have killed her.

it was my fault I take the blame.

I was trying to do the right thing and distance myself from her, I had already ruined one girl's life and the hell if I was going to do it to Aki.

she was sweet and nothing like Kelly.

She wasn't a bitch like Kelly , but Kelly was sweet to in the beginning to.

then after a few years she showed her true colors. 

back 6 years ago

 Raiemien and I got accepted to Stanford university, we got a big house off campus, and we rented rooms out  to other students, one was named  Doug.

the three of us become good friends, he later introduced   us into the BDSM lifestyle.

he explained to us , that he was raised in a house that lived the lifestyle.

his father told him at a young age what the rules of bdsm relationship , what it was and what it meant to be in the lifestyle .

and when he reached the age of 15 , him and a girlfriend tried it and he found he excelled at it.

at 21 Doug was deemed a master. he finally got Raimien and I to go to a club with him.

the first time I walked in to Kink's I felt like I was home.

 Raimien he had the same feeling.

I learned everything I could of the lifestyle .

and when Kink's came up for sale, my brother, and I bought it. 

then later we started buying more clubs.

what can I say sex sale. 

I meet Kelly when she was 18, she came to kink with a older man.

they were doing a scene when  one of the monitor's in the room came to me because the master wouldn't back down .