it's all broken

unedited

sorry my last chapter was private, I know it a inconvenience and I apology.

also to let you know i'm writing a book with a friend on here named Magret004

our book called Blackthorn Academy it's rated R and it's a shifter book, but with ménage and bdsm, I try to stick with stuff I know about. I have so many ideas with this book it's going to be so different(I hope). it's on my profile page.

also I want to say I love you guys for reading and voting. and appreciate the comments, I try to reply to all them. 

and to let you know that in English class I went from a D in that class to a solid C. yaaa. so thanks. 

copyrights of AKi rodriguese

Austin pov

I stood where aki left me, fucking Damien , I didn't even know what to say about him.

he knows that Aki is fragile right now. I walk back to Damien and Angel.

he looks up at me with that dumbass smirk that I use to love but now I just want to slap it off his face  "what she didn't think I was only hers did she", says Damien in a uncaring voice.

I shook my head"

"are you happy, you finally broke her", I say to him with anger in my voice as I look down at him while Angel kisses down his chest.

" I never know you were a dickhead, I'm going after her with or without you, I need her and so do you but if your to much of a pussy to let her in then I guess it's the end for us too", I say as I turn and walk out the room. looking for Aki.

god I hope she hasn't left yet. I want to hold her and let her know I still want her from the moment she walked into the club . when I laid eyes on her I know that she was my future.

I walked around the  theme rooms, no Aki at all.

where could she be.

only person here she knows is Aiyanna .

I walk down to the dungeon to see if Aiyanna's there she loved to take her sub's here .

no Aiyanna. 

maybe she's in a private room, let me check.

I walked to the private rooms. I knocked on the first door no answer , I got my keys to the club and opened the door.

no one in this one.

I knocked on the second , I heard moaning I open the door. ooopp's it was Paul and his sub, I apologized and went to the next door.

I leaned my head against it I didn't want to interrupt someone again   I hear screaming and something hit flesh.  one of the sadist much be having fun with there sub. I thought.

I'll leave them alone, I thought as I went and checked the next rooms.

nope no Aiyanna, guess they left all ready. I headed to the bar I needed at drink to calm me down.

poor aki , how was I going to make this up to her. she was so beautiful and feisty. she was broken but I wanted to be her super glue. I would keep her together.