Another Life: For middleschooler2017

Another Life

For middleschooler2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are 19, Hiccup looks like he is 19 or 20 ish

Vampire One Shot

************************

Bitter blood. Pretty blood. Hands covered in blood.

You looked down at your stained hands.

"Clean up this mess," you ordered your vampire servant.

"Yes, madame. Right away."

With a sigh, you used the back alleys to reach a familiar photo shop. You used your key to open the back door and strolled in.

"Madame, you're back," a little girl beamed.

"Yes," you responded, blankly. You had no idea why the vampire child adored you so, but welcomed it since she was of great help.

You walked to the bathroom and scrubbed your hands clean of any trace of blood.

"News report," you ordered the little girl, whom had followed you. She eagerly jumped onto the counter beside you, swinging her legs over the edge but not hitting the cabinets before. Everyone knew how much that annoyed you.

"Daniel Rosen will be here at eighteen of the clock (AN: aka 6pm) for a deal. Human Ronnie Jules will be here at here, too, at eighteen hundred hours, ready for Daniel Rosen. He is also expecting his part of the deal."

"Of course. Is it prepared for him?" I questioned.

"Yes, ma'am. I set up the case, myself," the girl beamed proudly, pointing in the direction of the suitcase filled with drugs.

"Good girl. Continue," you ordered, lifting her off of the counter and onto the floor. She followed you upstairs and to your office as she rambled.

"Prince Hiccup is coming to town. I heard rumors that he is searching the world for his soul mate." Vampires and werewolves, unlike humans, immediately know when they met or are near their soul mate. Werewolves shorten soul mate to just mate, but vampires don't bother with the abbreviation. Also, unlike most tales, they don't fight. Certain clans and packs may, true, but the creatures also fight among their own species, so it's nothing special.

"Very well, if he finds his way here, welcome him with the up most of respect. I don't want to make war with the lad."

The girl nodded. "Of course!"

"Continue, Abby."

"Uh, yes. Tomorrow morning at three of the clock, Hayes Williams is to be at the Claire Banks Hotel across town. Lily and Pam will bring him in for torture and questioning. He will be here, ready to be killed, by eleven of the clock tomorrow morning. At noon, you have a lunch meeting with Human Blake Banes and his vampire, Asher. Your day is up for you to decide after that. But, remember, you promised to take me to the movies!"

"Your hint has been ignored," you teased, in a serious voice.

"Come on, (N/N)! You promised!" whined Abby, who tugged unknowingly harshly on your arm.

"Calm yourself, Abby, before you tear my arm off," you warned.

She immediately pulled her arms behind her back. "Sorry. I forget you're human sometimes."

"Apologize not. It is a sign of weakness. I will have no servant of mine be weak."

"Yes, madame!" cheered Abby, delighted that you held no anger towards her.