Mara went for a shower first, scrubbing the traces of past night from her skin. When she was done, she pulled up a robe over her frame and sat in front of the boudoir. She stared at the reflection of herself. Her fingers touching the side of her face, wondering if she's still likable in Jimin's eyes, insecurities flooding her mind.

She loosened the ties of her robe, studying her bare skin before pulling the robe quickly back up again. Mara shrugged the thoughts that came into her mind. She opened the underwear drawer and found three sets of racy lingerie ready for her. She picked one up and looked right through its sheer material. Mara shook her head vigorously. There was no way she was wearing that so she picked the third one, the sapphire one that was made of lace which would at least be covering some of her private parts.

*

"Welcome home, Master." The servants bowed their heads discreetly at the arrival of their master.

Park Jimin stood before her. He wore a suit and his hair was brushed back really nicely like an expensive man.

He sent her a warm smile, sending her butterflies restless. Mara stood frozen at the foot of the stairs, her eyes following him as he made his way to her. Jimin dismissed all the servants for the night, leaving only him and her in the grandness of his mansion.

"Were you waiting long? Did you have fun at the party?" Jimin asked in his usual tone, his gaze loving as he brought his hand up to her cheek. "I missed you so much."

Mara met his eyes, it felt like an eternity but she finally had him in arms reach, "Then why didn't you tell me you were back? When did you come back? You should've called."

"Sorry." Jimin closed his eyes and whispered as he was now cradling her face in both of his hands, foreheads touching and noses brushing each other's. "I arrived last week but I had business to do so I couldn't find the time to call you. I'm so sorry, baby."

She pulled on his tie, wanting him close to her as she put her lips on his. The wait was worth it. Mara felt as if she was being electrified by the way Jimin was touching her, by the way Jimin was kissing her. He wrapped a strong arm around her waist before he swept her legs up and lead her to his bed room.

"Jimin, aren't you going to have your dinner first?" She giggled at his eagerness.

"I'll have my dessert first." He smirked as he carried her bridal style into his room. He kicked the door open and placed her on her feet.

"Jimin?" Mara had to stop him. She had thousands of doubts on her mind but he couldn't blame her. His wasn't really a clean slate. "Being away from you is the hardest for me. Have you ever thought of me?"

"Of course. Not a day goes by that I haven't thought of you." Jimin reassured her, brushing his thumb softly over her cheek. "I love you, Mara and I'm not taking that back. I've never been so sure in my entire life."

She smiled sweetly. She was ready to give everything to him. "I completely trust you." Mara pecked his lips, "I love you too, Jimin."

Jimin brushed his fingers down her arms until he got her hands locked with his. He pushed her against the door and he started to taste her again. Mara got rid of his jacket for him, sliding it down his shoulders and onto the floor.

Jimin brought her to the bed, where he took the dress he bought off of her before pushing her down until she laid her back against the sheets. Mara looked fragile, her helpless figure taunting him, her eyes inviting him.