Chapter 11 - Nicole

Knockout walked through the bridge Soundwave had opened with Nicole in his hand. She was sleeping, and the medic stared curiously at her. 

"What is she doing?" He asked, looking at Soundwave.

Soundwave showed the picture of a bed on his visor, and Knockout looked at it, until nodding his head and making his way to Megatron to tell him he had found a child. 

Megatron had ordered that someone, or something, as they described humans, to get information about the autobots. Humans are weak, is the only thing Megatron believes humans to be. Also being stupid, and don't take pain too well. So he believes it won't be too hard for him to crack her. But he wanted to do it slowly, so the human would feel safe until they finally got what they wanted. 

"Lord Megatron, I brought a human," Knockout said as he walked up to the leader.

"Excellent," the leader replied, turning to look at the medic and seeing Nicole in his hand. He arched a metal brow, seeing her lying down with her eyes closed.

"What is it doing?" He asked, poking her side lightly.

"Sleeping, I presume. It's something humans do." 

Megatron nodded. "Take her to the med-bay until she wakes, comm me when she does."

Knockout bowed and left. 

Nicole woke up 8 hours later, and she glanced around the room frantically. She stood to her feet, her breathing becoming unsteady, and her heart beating fast. 'What am I doing here?!' She thinks to herself. 

Knockout turned around and said, "Ah, you're awake. Megatron will be pleased." He smiled wickedly. 

"No, no, no!" Nicole stumbled back. "NO! Please... Take me back!"

"Megatron. The human is awake." Knockout said to the computer comm, and Nicole began to sob. 

"Oh be quiet, will you." 

"Take me back!" The young girl pleaded, putting a hand to her heart as her chest began to hurt.

Her world began to spin around her, and she felt as if she couldn't breathe. Her legs didn't feel like they would work, and she falls to the ground. Curling into a ball, she screams in fear.

"What is it doing now?" Megatron asked in confusion as he saw the girl trembling on the table.

"I'm not entirely sure, my liege," Knockout was just as confused, and he walked up to Nicole.

"What is your name?"

Nicole continued to scream. 

"Silence, Pest!" Megatron commanded her, and she quickly went silent, uncurling herself from the ball and shakily looking at the warlord. 

"Good."

"What is your name?" Knockout asked. 

"N-n-nicole..." She replied quietly. 

"Well, Nicole, as you should know, we do not plan on harming you." Megatron said.

Nicole stared at him quizzically.

"T-then w-w-why did you c-call me p-pest?" She stuttered as she stood to her feet and rubbed her shoulders to warm her. It was cold.

"Simple mistake is all," Megatron tried to give her the nicest smile he could manage. 

"O-oh."

"Why are you shaking?" Knockout pointed at the girl. 

"I'm c-c-cold... it's freezing in here."