Question - chapter 5

"Hey, Fixit?" Nicole spoke up, hiding behind a wall as she called for the mini-bot.

"Can I help you, Nicole?" He returned with a sweet smile.

She slowly inches out from behind the wall and glances around before walking closer to Fixit. But he frowns at this.

"What's the matter?"

"Bumblebee can't know I'm talking to you, or about what I'm about to ask you anyways."

"Go on," he replied, raising a metal brow.

"So Bee can't transform back into his Cybertronian form, and he's stuck as a human, and he's really grumpy. Do you have any idea of what could solve his... issue?"

Fixit blinked at her, not quite understanding what she was talking about. But then he remembered the human that was standing beside of Nicole when they found his pod. She had called him 'bee'. After coming to realization, his mouth forms an "oh".

"Well, I always worked on Cybertronians' that didn't have holo forms or whatever they are called. I don't know their mathematics code."

"So you don't know what's going on?"

"I'm afraid not," he replied dolefully.

"Well dangit. He's being grumpy and now I can't hang out with him!" She paused, glancing behind Fixit to see some equation on his computer, Cybertronian screen. "Hey, what are you working on?"

The mini-bot grinned and spins around to look at the screen.

"I am working on the possibility of synthetic energon!" He said.

"Isn't energon you guys' life blood? Or something like that..." Nicole scratched the back of her head.

"Yes it is! Ratchet gave me the job."

"Wait, you said, Ratchet did? You know he's probably just using you so you get out of his way," she glanced around the room, before inching closer to Fixit. "He doesn't like other people..."

And from behind them, an orange and white bot shot  them a glare. "Hey!"

"Ratchets full of crap. Don't let him use you."

Ratchet then threw a Cybertronian sized wrench at them, and they quickly dodged it by landing on the ground.

Nicole giggled, and Fixit smiled at her.

"Well that was fun. But I think I'm gonna go talk with Bee now. I had fun talking with you, though!" She called back, at that made Fixit smile wider than before. Someone liked talking to him. He wasn't annoying.

Nicole made her way around the base in search of Bumblebee's holo-form, asking many other bots and humans as she does so, but none of them could answer her.

Finally, she found a black and yellow Camaro sitting behind a wall in the back room. She frowned at this, and walked towards it and took a seat in the passenger seat.

"Yes?" Bee mumbled from the front seat, his head lying on the steering wheel.

"Are you okay?" She asked, wanting to move her hand to rub his back to comfort him, but decided against it.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Other than the fact I'm useless in this form!" He shouted, sitting up only to glare at Nicole.

Nicole gasped. "Humans are not useless! We fought just fine without you robots coming along and fighting our battles. We are great strategists, don't say we are 'useless'."

Bumblebee sighed. "Yeah, I'm sorry, Nicole. I just wish I could have my body back," he banged his head against the steering wheel. "Ugh."

"At least you have your voice as a human," she mumbled, shaking her head and sinking into the passenger seat.