A beginning as any other -Chapter 1

The day began as any other day would, boring and with nothing going on. At least that is how it has been for the Autobots as of lately. Even the kids were getting bored! They were ready for some adventure, and even a spark of that would be great.

However, everyone continued with their work; Ratchet doing... medic stuff, as he would call it, Optimus staying in the back of the base trying to code keys to cybertron, Bumblebee scouting the area, while hanging out with the children, Arcee scouting as well, but also making sure every weapon was working properly, and Bulkhead Hung out with the kids for the most part, going on the occasional energon mine mission for Ratchet.

Otherwise, everything had been low.

One thing that was of interest to everyone was Ratchet created projections for each Autobot. They could now project themselves as humans, if needed. Which was only decided after an incident with Bumblebee being caught by the police and pulled over, but he didn't exactly have a human sitting in his drivers seat to back him up. So he had to escape the scene. And later, Optimus had to explain the issue with William Fowler, a government agent who works as the Autobots liaison between the Autbots and United States government.

They all didn't care much for it. It really didn't do anything for them. Ratchet refused to use them, saying he would never stoop as low to act like a human. Optimus has yet to leave the base since he first got it, and he only used it once to test it out.

Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebbe, on the other hand. . . loved this new feature. They now got to spend more time with their human companions.

The best thing, though, is that Bumblebee can speak! He can speak with his holo - form activated, and boy, does he love it.

He lost his voice box due to Megatron destroying it years ago, and he hasn't been able to speak since. Until now.

AHHH I promise the next chapter is good! This is just a starter for the story...