[Genji X Competitive!Reader]- Maid

Requested By»
blackknight_1024

Ever since you were young, competing was a way of life for you. It started with searching for attention in a house of six siblings, then to the point of standing out enough to be recruited into Overwatch. It was an invigorating experience, the ever pure thrill of soughing after being number one. Competition was simply a better adrenaline rush than that of anything before!

So, it came as a large relief when many of the other Overwatch members were also found to be competitive. You'd race Tracer, shoot with McCree, and paint with Symmetra. But then, of course, meeting the outgoing and charismatic Genji was soon inbound. He was also within the competitive group and because of that he two of your quickly became best friends.

Outside of competing, the two of you often hung out together. When you weren't battling for superiority you were often binge watching Netflix and stuffing your faces with food. You particularly enjoyed movie days with him, as he'd take off his mask to eat.

You couldn't quite explain it, but you loved looking at him. Even if he had a mouth full of popcorn and chocolate, he was the most interesting person in the world to you.

So, luckily for you, today was a movie day. Currently your favorite movie was playing as you both sat on the ground in front of the TV, watching. You'd decided todays movie would take place in your room, as you got a new television, thanks to Winston.

Genji wasn't quite engulfed in the movie as he was the first seven times you'd watched it on movie day, but you personally still enjoyed the movie all the same.

In his boredom he gazed around your room, eyes resting on something behind you. Confused, you also turned. He seemed to be watching your old fencing kit. You'd loved the swordsmanship of it all when you were younger, but hadn't fenced in a long while.

A small smile appeared on his face. "You fenced?"

You shuffled, turning to fully look to him. "I did, yeah."

His smile grew, and a mischievous glint made an appearance in his eyes. Before he could open his mouth to challenge you, you stood. "You're on!"

~~~

[An hour later...]

You stood prepped and ready for sparring, your trusty old fencing sword idle at your side. Across from you Genji stood in a similar position with his own fencing sword of choice. You both had practiced lightly, but now it was for a prize. What prize? That hadn't been decided.

"Genji when I win, which I will," You winked. "You will have to... Hmm... BeMyMaidForADay!" You rushed the end, your cheeks lighting up momentarily in embarrassment. In truth, you'd been thinking of making that the prize for a while, but today you felt brave. Besides, who wouldn't want to see him in a maid costume?

He didn't seem taken aback at your demand at all. "Ah, I see. It is only fair if when I win," He popped his mask of, mimicking your wink. "You'll have to be my maid for a day."

You scoffed. You were sooo not loosing. "Deal!"
~~

Long story short, you lost.

Now you laid on the training field's floor, Genji lightly pinning you down whilst he lost his shit laughing. You crossed your arms, looking away.

"You cheated." You muttered sourly.

He stood up, getting off you, offering you a hand. "Nope, that was totally fair."

You took his hand, finally allowing a small smile to greet your face. "Alright, alright. I'll be right back. D.va still has the outfit, right?"

Genji nodded. "I hope so." You hit his arm, returning into the base.

~~

When you exited D.Va's room, you were clad in a dress that went to your knees that was dyed the colors of black and white. A small apron was tied around your waist, and an even smaller smile took residence on your face.

Genji leaned on the doorframe outside of her room, and once again began laughing hysterically when you exited. He popped his mask of to wipe the tears sprinting from his eyes at the image in front of him.

You could only cross your arms and wait for his laughter to die down.

Once it did, a mischievous smile still lingered upon his face. "Alright, alright. Since you're so miserable... you just have to do one thing and then the deal is off, alright?"

You put your hands on your hips. "And what would that be?"

Within the span of a few seconds you'd been pulled flush against him, and he looked down to you, still ever mischievous. Without waiting much longer he pressed his lips to your's and held you to him.

Hey, if this was all it took to call off the dare, you were in.

Without a second thought you began to kiss back, only pulling away when you began to find yourself short of breath.

Both of your faces were flushed, and your hands seeming lost after the embrace was broken.

"Well, that works. I'll be going!" You chirped, turning around to flee into D.Va's room once again. He grabbed the back of your apron, laughing.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked, almost self-conscious.

A blush once again stained your face. "I've... Uh... I bet I could do it better."

He laughed.

Guess you both knew what your next competition would be.

~~~
nailed it.

Sorry if this was a kinda weird scattered form of typing, I have a terrible headache right now but I knew I should update. This definitely isn't my best work, and because of that, I am sorry.

Yo, but requests are open.