This was a choice that Chase refused to even talk to me about in fear that I would take any kind of advice from his face. He's left the room and told me to talk to Monica. Monica didn't have a choice, I did. Well as far as I know I did.

"Chase." I complained, I really wanted his input but he shook his head.

"This is your body and your choice. I have no opinion, I will be standing by your head holding your hand and doing whatever is expected of me." He had strong opinions on the birth, just not what I wanted him to have an opinion on.

"You don't care if I'm cut open?" I asked and he let out a loud groan of frustration.

"That isn't fair Brylee." But I crossed my arms, holding my ground. This was the first time I've gotten him to stay in the room instead of bolting.

"These are your kids Chase Rodriguez. Do you not care about their birth?" It bothered me that he wouldn't talk to me about it.

"Don't even try to accuse me of that. Of course I care. You're my fucking wife." Woah, that was the first time he's raised his voice at me since, well our wedding planning.

"Why are you yelling at me."

"I'm not yelling at you, but you're baiting me and you're pissing me off. You know my answer." I simply just wanted his opinion on our children.

"Why does talking about your children's birth piss you off?" He looked like he was searching for sanity. This may be where that little bubble he was talking about actually bursts.

"Why do you feel the need to word it like that and start a fight? I'm not the one with two kids in their stomach and I am not the one who has to go through that painful bloodbath. I will not go down there, I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing that. You will not get me to move from beside your head. If that's while you have the surgery or while you're pushing; I don't care. I'm not going to give you an answer, but Monica can. She's had both and she can give you perspective All I want is you to be healthy and safe and for you to give us two healthy children. I will not make a choice for you to be blamed later, you're already going to be screaming at me when the times comes, you will not get more ammo to throw at me.

It's going to be painful either way. It's going to be one of the worst and best days of our life either way. My opinion is you take Monica to talk with the doctor and make the best choice for you. All I care about is that you three are okay."

"I'm scared Chase, I don't know what I'm doing and I don't even know If I'm doing this whole pregnancy thing well and all I want is for you to talk to me about it, for you to let me talk to my husband about it. Instead you run away when the topic comes up. It's my body but they are our babies and this is our family. It's hard not to feel alone when you just disappear." How did I know the right choice? If I could decide on a fucking birthing method what business did I have being a mother? How did If I could even do this!

"Baby." He reached for me and I smacked his hand away.

"No, you don't get to touch me now. This time I'm leaving." I grabbed my bag and walked right out the damn door. Driving was a pain in the ass but it's not like I was incapable of doing it. I adjusted the seat in the truck and left.

After driving around for an hour I ended up making my way to Rochelle's. She opened the door and let me come in, I didn't want to talk and she didn't make me. We curled up in her bed and Scott cleared out and she let me just cry. Most of the time I wasn't actually sure why I was crying, but I knew this time.

Chase was isolating me with this very important decision and that was the last thing I needed right now. Yes, he's been very supportive through the pregnancy but I felt abandoned when I needed him the most. Rochelle ran her finger through my hair when I just started sobbing.