Chapter 27 Marcus Or Aldrik

Start from the beginning

"Enjoying the view, Luna? Here, let me help you." He said smirking while offering his right hand to help her up.

"I-I've, I've seen better." Her supposed to be chance of a lifetime comeback was thrown into a puddle of mud because of her stammering.

Goodness! I'm a total stuttering mess!Why can't I deliver it like a pro the way he did

Blushing, she lifted her right hand to his. He pulled her instantly that she lost her balance. On reflex, her left hand immediately encircled on his neck, holding on for dear life. They were on that close proximity for a few minutes while she regained her composure. Their eyes locked, both full with emotions. She inhaled his minty breath while he savored her vanilla ones.

"Hmnn. Luna? You okay?" He bent to whisper to her ear which sent pleasurable shivers throughout her body.

"T-thank you." Venus told him moving slightly to look at him in the eyes as she spoke, "You also have wings like master, you can set it on fire as well? How you make it disappear? Mistress Vulca, haven't got one so how do one get wings? I surely would love to have one!" Her tirade of questions flowed like machine gun bullets as soon as she regained her self-equilibrium.

"Blue fire wielders and pure blood phoenicians are the ones who have wings. The pure bloods are mostly the elite knights. The high leveled warriors of Phoenicia. We can make it disappear by will." Aldrik answered, his mouth inches away from hers. Hot breath ignited her innermost desires as she looked deep into his eyes in open invitation.

They were in a world of their own, the moment their eyes locked again, she closed her eyes as he slowly leaned in to close the gap.

The kiss came with complete fireworks. Butterflies fluttering in her stomach while she imitated the movement of his lips. Her heart would explode anytime soon with its erratic beating. Her free hand trailed up from his abs towards his muscled chest. His wet skin matched her clammy ones making the contact more intimate, erotic. This was what she imagined her first kiss would be like.

"Aherrmmm. I knew you would be here when you went missing. Again." Master Ronheild's voice interrupted their kiss.

They both jumped away from each other like thieves caught red handed. Both looked like ripe tomatoes while Aldrik walked towards the gazebo casually pretending nothing happened, his wings dissipated in a gust of red flames and Venus hands was busy fixing her blouse for nonexistent wrinkles.

"The gazebo is more comfortable, don't you think?" Master Ronheild said smirking.

She followed him head down to the ground from shame and seated herself in front of Aldrik. She couldn't trust herself beside him.

"I will pretend I did not see anything if you can tell me how you end up here again, dear?" Her master asked the moment she sat down.

"I-t, it was nothing. Oh! Not the kiss! It was not n-nothing! It was great! Um, not the kiss! Hmmpp! Okay let just stick to prentending." Her scatteredbrain blabbered like the idiot that she was. She slumped on her seat looking defeated.

Both Aldrik and master laughed at her which made her face beet red.

Goodness! Could he be more yummy! Her traitor thoughts nagged at her all the while she stole glances towards him through her thick lashes.

"Okay. Continue dear," Master Ronheild urged her after his laughter died down.

"Um, okay. I was just strolling beside the maze garden, seriously scolding myself as to why I led on Marcus to feel something for me, in which was never my intention, that eventually led him to kiss me." Her speech was interrupted by Aldrik's sudden outburst.

"He kissed you? And you let him?" He shouted at her like a jealous boyfriend.

"He caught me by surprise! As I said it was never my intention! I was angry he stole my first kiss." She explained like a guilty girlfriend.

"You gave your first kiss to him?" He kept on shouting, huffing like he was gonna blow fire any second.

"I. SAID. HE. STOLE. IT. FROM. ME! Besides, what can I do? You're too slow!" Venus blurted out without thinking.

"WHAT?" Aldrik launched at her and kissed her hungrily. She only managed to let out a quick surprised yelp which he took as chance to plunge his tongue inside her mouth. Her hands found its way to his hair, like it had a mind of its own. The kiss was so sweet, she responded immediately lost in his embrace. She followed every move he made like an obedient student until their tongue dance slowly eased up to small peck kisses.

"Now, who's slow?" He sofly said between small kisses.

"Aherrmm. I'm still here, if that even matters to you both." Master Ronheild cleared his throat as he chuckled. His face was undeniably happy.

"Goodness!" Venus suddenly tried to jump out of Aldrik's lap only realizing that she was sitting on top of him both legs wrapped around his waist while he held her firmly by the waist.

Aldrik lifted her effortlessly and put her down on the seat. He stated casually, "I'll just go tell the servant to prepare us some food and put on some shirt so Luna will stop gawking."

"Coward, jerk!" She shouted at him which he answered with deep chuckle.

"So you were saying dear or should I start calling you daughter?" Master Ronheild teased her after few minutes, his thick lips slightly tilted to contain his smile.

"Goodness gracious! This is so awkward, embarrassing, unlady like." Venus was running out of words when a sweet voice supplemented her the right words.

"Love at first sight." Aldrik's voice said from behind.

"Love at first sight! Oh my!" She covered her face with her hands when the words registered on her stupid brain.

"You see father, she's the one taking advantage of me. Showing her assets to seduce me. Not that I mind though. I rather enjoyed the attention." Aldrik said pulling her again on his lap.

"Now is the best time to magically disappear." She mumbled grumpily which earned another fit of laughter from both men.

"For whatever it's worth. I'm so glad you appeared here in my mom's garden. You brought back life, not just to this place but also my heart." Aldrik whispered to her sweetly. His sincerity brought tears to her eyes and she hugged him shyly.