Chapter 36 The Shape Shifter, Amelia

Picture of Marcus and Venus... Just imagine her with white long hair until the back of her knees...

~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•~~~~~~~~~

"Details guys!" Rufus was bugging an annoyed Marcus as they approached Mistress Vulca with Agnus and D holding hands behind, Vee and the Shifter named Amelia who wouldn't let go of her, at the end of the line.

"Shut up! Go irritate someone else!" Marcus angrily flopped himself down his chair giving the shifter venomous looks.

"Someone's jealous, eh? I bet she's a lesbian, the way she's clutching Vee like a leech." Agnus goaded him just in time Vee giggled into something the shifter whispered in her ear.

"We better get out of here before someone reveals our existence," mistress Vulca stood up when she noticed the hard expression on the vampire's face with his hands clenched tightly as it shook with rage on the table.

"Possessive much?" D teased him as she gave him a wicked smile which soon disappeared when he stated..
"Of course! Aren't you? Looks like she found a new best friend"

"Cut it off! Let's go to the hotel!" Rufus pulled Daphne away from Marcus before she reached him to scratch his face while dragging Amelia on his other hand.

~~~•°•~~~

"So Amelia, right? What did you do?Why you are being escorted back to your realm?" Mistress Vulca started the interrogation inside the girls room.

"And what's up with you sticking around to Vee like a glue?" D added in a bitchy tone which earned a sneer from Amelia.

Amelia flicked her long straight black hair, dark blue eyes almost identical to Venus oozed with cocky confidence as she talked in a sassy tone, "first, allow me to introduce myself. I am from Bullion family current heir to the throne of the Werrian realm. Well, my father tends to overdo himself, I believe that also answers to your question Mistress." She smiled sweetly to mistress Vulca as she paused, her close set eyes looked Daphne up and down in a condescending manner.

Thin lips smiled arrogantly as she tilted her grecian nose up in a snobbish way when she added, "second, to answer your question ma'am, I am somewhat drawn to her. I already foreseen your arrival in my dreams," she added in mocking tone and pointed to Vee addressing D.
"That is why.. I'm coming with you willingly. I have a strange feeling that I will somehow be with her for a long period of time." Amelia added pressing the word long to tease D while using a dismissing tone. She laid down beside the tipsy Vee in her bed without waiting for a response.

"Stay away from her lesbian!" Marcus shouted at her.

Amelia snorted and replied in an amused expression, "huh! Me? Lesbian? Ah hahahah! You have no idea vampire. Let see you try to make me.... stay away," she challenged him, not even bothering to look at him. Her five feet ten inches height fitted perfectly on the bed.

"Enough!" We are here to finish the quest as fast as we can so take your rest now, we will be leaving first thing in the morning after breakfast." Mistress Vulca said with finality shoving the boys out. Since there was only twin beds on each of the two rooms they took. Mistress Vulca slept beside a grumbling Daphne and left Amelia beside the already passed out Venus.

The next morning they were out and about on no time after their free breakfast at the hotel. Vee slept most of the ride back to the volcano portal due to a splitting headache.

"Why nobody informed me that drinking is such a pest after?" Vee groaned as she woke up when they arrived down the mountain.

"It's called hang over Vee! Goddess!You got hang over by a beer? You did not even finish a bottle?! You have NEGATIVE alcohol tolerance." D said in unbelieving tone.