“Next time it won’t be a warning, Oliver,” the teacher said glaring at each of us before turning back around to go to the front.

                As soon as the teacher was gone I turned back to glare at Oliver, what the fuck was that? Why did he agree with the teacher so easily? He gave me a look and I understood that he didn’t want to get us in any more trouble. I sighed and slumped back into my chair, thinking that I would burn this school one of this days or something. Ollie touched my arm and brought me back from my psychopathic plans, he gave me a small smile and I couldn’t help sighing and smiling back at him. We would be together in all the other moments during school, on our way to class, in recess, and all that. I sat back and went to my usual routine of ignoring the teachers. The class went on peacefully like it always did since I’d spoken in sign language, and by the time the bell rang I was almost asleep on my desk. I got up gathering my things and walking with Ollie to the door to leave for my next class, but before we could actually get close to the door the teacher called Ollie up to his desk. I stood there waiting for Ollie and when the teacher noticed, he turned to glare at me.

“Yes Salvador? Do you need something?” The teacher asked.

                I stared at him for a few seconds, not really understanding. Why would I need something from him, I was just waiting for Ollie. I shook my head and the teacher’s glare intensified.

“Well, what are you waiting for then? Don’t you have a class to get to?” He said then, glaring at me like I was stupid or something.

                I squinted at the teacher for a few seconds, feeling that there was something going on here. He was up to something and I had no idea what it was. Ollie turned to give me a look telling to just go on and leave it be. I took a deep breath and looked at him, wondering why the fuck he was being so compliant, before I stomped out of class and went to my next class. The teacher glared at me when I stomped into the classroom throwing my stuff into the desk and practically throwing myself into my chair.

                I looked at him expectantly daring him to tell me something, wanting it almost, but he just shook his head and started class. I was annoyed with Ollie being so cooperative with the teachers suddenly, he didn’t care before, why did he care now if he got in trouble or not? Did he always care and just pretended he didn’t mind it for me? Now he had the focus of the teachers in school and the focus of everyone in town too. I had dragged Ollie into my own living hell, without even asking him if he was ready or if he wanted to come with me.

                The bell rang right then I got up and went out of the classroom expecting to find Ollie there, but he was nowhere in sight. I waited for him until there was no possible way to be in time for my next class and sighed as I made my way to class. Why wasn’t he here to walk me to my classroom? Maybe it was the little incident with the teacher this morning, he was avoiding getting into trouble and so wasn’t coming to pick me up from my classrooms anymore. I went into the classroom not even listening to the teacher as he bitched at me for being late. They wouldn’t do anything to me anyway, they never did anything to me lately. I sat down on my desk and all the worries I’d been having crowded into my mind again. What if Ollie wasn’t ready for this? What if this wasn’t what he signed in for? What if this was too much? What if he left me? What if he didn’t love me? What if he left when I told him I loved him?