Chapter two:

• Dedicated to Desi and BookBird1497

Read: I don't own Hetalia! That Awesome right goes to Hidekaz Himauya!

_____________________________________________________________________________

'No', England told himself sternly,' Your life isn't meaningless. You raised America, right? If France had raised him, America would have eaten french muck, and then he would eat even worse food than he does now.'

      'That's not true. America would probably detest fast food had he been raised with France.' the voice said.

        England had to hold back tears, telling himself,' I'm only a burden to everyone aound me... What kind of empire loses one of their country's? An english one... So, my life is meaningless? No, your life isn't meaningless... Except it is.'  He took deep breaths, trying to calm himelf down. The Magic Trio met later that day, and he couldn't show up with tear-stained cheeks and red eyes..' No country's life is worthless, right?' 

        'Wrong.' the voice replied. Britain ignored that.

       Speaking of the meeting... England glanced at his watch. The meeting started two minutes ago. Norway and Romania were supposed to pick him up- where were they?

         A hand suddenly clasped on his shoulder, making Britain jump and let out a shriek. A totally manly shriek- for manly men. He looked up warily, finding the owner of the hand to be Romania. Norway was behind him, arms crossed over his chest, looking by all means concerned. England vigorously rubbed at his eyes with his wrists, knowing that it was futile, knowing that they had seen the tears threatening to spill.

            The hand on his shoulder disapeared when Romania moved it to hug him, Norway seemingly muttering under breath. England accepted the hug then lightly pushed the Romanian away, feigning concern. " You all right there, old chap?" He pretended his voice didn't crack when he said it.

          "Us? What about you? You were crying in the meeting!" Romania exclaimed. Norway moved closer, now next to Romania, who was next to England on the couch.

        'So they snuck up and spyed on you? Some friends they are.'

          "Ahh! T-that. Well, y-you s-see.... My al-allergi-ies wer-were acting up, s-so... I-I do apologize if I h-had you t-two worryin-ng.." England tried.

          Romania looked to Norway. Norway shook his head," He's lying."

          "Tell us the truth, Britain." Romania ordered sternly, now serious.

          "I am! W-what ki-ind of-f gentleman w-would I be if I w-were to lie?"

          "An english one." Norway replied testily.

         England paled, trying with all his might to not to cry. An english one... 

         "Why were you crying?" Norway asked again.

          The country of Britain stayed silent.

          Norway sighed. "Engalnd, we know that something's wrong... so either tell us....."

          "Or we'll have America get it out for us." Romania finished.

           England lost all of the color in his face. If he were to talk to America now, he would lose all of the respect he had."...So the problem's America." Norway concluded. The brit swallowed, his throat dry.

          "England, if you don't tell us, we can't help you." Romania coaxed.

          "You can't help me, anyway!"