[14]

I wake up to muscular arms wrapped securely around my body. A yawn passes my lips and I rub the sleep out of my eyes before looking out the window to find it's dark outside.

I sit up as best as I can and glance at the clock to find it's only one in the morning.

With a sudden urge of having to pee, I glance behind my shoulder to see a sleeping Shawn. A smile takes over my face as I hear a few small snores escape his pouted lips.

I struggle to get away from Shawn's naked body but soon roll away from him before sitting on the edge. Grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around my naked body, I stand up but quickly lose feeling in my legs and fall to the ground with a loud thump.

Now this is the type of pain you should only feel.

"May?" Shawn's soft voice comes out as a deep and groggy one. I lift my upper body up and grip onto the sheets to stand myself back up.

"I'm right here, babe." I struggle to stand on my feet and let out a defeated sigh as I plop face first on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I hear Shawn sit up as his voice comes out worried and concerned.

You. You and your friend is what happened, Shawn.

"I'm fine, just please help me to the bathroom before I pee myself." My voice is muffled by the bed sheets. Shawn's footsteps are heard and soon his hands find my hips and pulls me back into him.

Shawn scoops me up bridal style and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before guiding us to the bathroom. Shawn flicks the light on and we both wince at the sudden brightness.

"Thank you my dear." I say in a British accent and wait for Shawn to leave. He leans on the wall opposite of me and crosses his arms against his chest.

"Do you not have to pee anymore?" Shawn asks confusedly. I shake my head and let out a small chuckle. With a shrug, I throw the blanket at him to cover his man part before sitting on the toilet.

"Stop looking!" A playful smile breaks its way on my face as Shawn sneaks a few looks at me.

"We saw each naked before May. Don't you remember yesterday?" Shawn's lips turn into a smirk as he recalls our dirty events.

I wipe myself and flush the toilet before walking to the sink, gaining feeling in my legs again, with Shawn trailing behind me.

"Yes." I mumble as my lips twitch into a shy smile. Shawn grabs his toothbrush and gets ready to brush his teeth. I copy his actions since I'm more than likely not sleeping anymore since I'm wide awake.

"You're so cute." Shawn pinches my cheek and I slap his hand away as he laughs at my actions. After a few minutes of brushing and dancing to Shawn's humming, we both end up slipping some clothes on and heading downstairs to eat.

"I'll make breakfast the way you like."

"No, I can cook for us. It's fine."

I hop down from the bar stool and walk over to the shirtless giant and reach for the spatula in his hand. He quickly moves it above his head and my mouth forms into an O shape.

"Bring it back down here." I stand on my tip toes to grab it but he lifts his arm up higher. I glare at Shawn's amused face and put my hands on my hips.

"Shawn Mendes."

"May Mendes."

"That is not my last name." I can't help but giggle at his joke and roll my eyes as I give up and stick my tongue out at him.

"It will be though." Shawn stares at me with a 'just saying' expression.

"Your jokes are funny, Shawn." I fake laugh and watch him place the spatula down before grabbing my hips and setting me on the counter behind me.

"I'm dead serious, May. I want us to get married, all jokes aside." Shawn's forehead touches mine as he grazes his lips over mine.

I shake my head and lightly push him away. "You're probably a bit loopy from yesterday. You don't know what you're saying." I cross my arms and feel his large hands rest on my exposed thighs.

"Maybe I am loopy, but crazy or not, you're all I want." Shawn gazes his beautiful brown eyes into my boring ones.

He's definitely loopy. What if he isn't though?

"Do you think I'd fight and get beaten up for someone?" Shawn keeps his voice lowered for the other household members.

"Yes you would."

"Ok I would, I'm just a nice guy, I can't help it. But I wouldn't fling myself out of a window, or buy them things until I'm broke, or even be intimate with them. I only do stuff like that for you and only you. So that is why I want to be married to you." Shawn leaves a lingering kiss on my lips before turning back to the stove and getting things out to cook.

"I'll let you think about it, May." Shawn calls over his shoulder. I try to concentrate on his flexing back muscles rather than his idea but fail.

You have to think about it, May. Personally coming from your inner thoughts, this is a perfect idea and no one can treat you better than Shawn, right?

"I love you Shawn." I hop down from the countertop and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

"I love you more, May."

**

smol filler

I have two ways to end this and one of them leads to a sequel but I suck at those

I'll just go with the other option,

Also thank you very much omg we reached 1k :)))