[12]

"Making the bed, for my guy and I, cause if it's not made, then I will surely cry.." I make a random song up and bob my head along with it.

I feel rough arms wrap around me and my eyebrows scrunch together in confusion, since everything about Shawn is soft. I turn my head to the side and scream when I see who it is.

"Put me down!" I thrash around in the pair of arms that belongs to the man I hate.

Connor holds me from behind with one hand around my waist and the other clasps around my mouth, silencing my cries for help.

"You're going to come with me, and you'll be happy, ok baby?" Connor whispers, his hot breath making me cringe.

As if on cue, Shawn slams the door open with the palm of his hands, glaring in our direction.

"Get your hands off of her!" Shawn rushes to us and puts Connor in a choke hold, resulting him in throwing me on the bed like a rag doll.
I snap my head to their direction to see a full on brawl with Connor and Shawn.

"Stop it!" I shout as tears roll down my cheeks quickly.

Neither of them listen so I look around for a possible weapon, luckily finding a heel Shawn had bought me.
I run over to it, fumbling with the shoe before charging at the two men scrambling on the floor.
Without warning, I start beating Connor in the back of the head in hopes to get him off of Shawn.

Beat his ass like you've never beaten ass before.

Eventually Shawn pushes Connor off of him before the two stand quickly back up to their feet, punching each other once again. I wince every time Connor got a chance to connect his fist with Shawn's face and cry harder.

I get out of the way and stand there in shock, watching the man I hate and the man I love fighting it out.

What shocks and scares me the most is when they both push each other around, ending up in them moving closer and closer to the glass covered wall.

"Shawn!" I watch both of their bodies fling out of the window and I swear my heart stopped beating as my legs gave out on me.

A splash is later heard and I quickly crawl to the broken glass, not caring if some gets stuck in my skin and see them swim to the top of the backyard pool, trying to drown the other.

"I'm calling the cops!" I throw my hands up in the air and steady myself when I stand up, rushing down the stairs.

You should've bought a phone.

I grip the house phone that's attached to the wall while pressing the three numbers.

"This is 9–"

"I need someone here now!" I don't bother to let the operator finish her sentence.

"Tell me what's going on ma'am, in a calm voice please." The lady lowers her tone in a comforting manner but it's not working.

"My ex is here, now send me someone!" I hang up the phone without giving her an address, she can track it down herself without a problem.

I hear them tumble in the living room so I grab a sharp, kitchen knife and keep it pointed in front of me as I enter the room. Shawn gets Connor back in a choke hold, holding tighter this time and doesn't budge when Connor thrashes around. Both of their eyes widen when they see me and honestly, I couldn't care less.

"Put the knife down, baby." Connor's yellow teeth are now mixed with red as blood leaks from the corner of his mouth and nose.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I wave the knife around in his direction as every passing second I'm losing my mind.