[7]

A yawn escapes my mouth as I wake up to find myself slumped against the wall.

"Connor?" I call out as I get up, wincing slightly and hold my ribs.

He isn't here, you idiot.

"Shawn." I breathe out in anger and march my way to the front door before turning back around.

Need to brush my teeth first, don't wanna knock him out with my breath.

I walk quickly to the bathroom because the quicker I get done, the faster I'll get to Shawn.

Few minutes later, I'm standing outside of his door with my foot tapping rapidly and arms crossed as I glare at the door, pretending it's him.

"Hey May–"

I push past his shirtless body and into his apartment with my arms still crossed.

"Hi Leo." I give him a nice smile before returning my sour look.

"Hi May." He waves while eating a small bag of popcorn and watching some random housewives screaming at each other.

I plop myself down onto Shawn's bed with a pout and hear the front door close shut, followed by quick footsteps.

Shawn's brown eyes peek behind the doorframe, looking at me confusedly.

I huff and scoot further up onto the bed until my feet are dangling off the edge. I avoid Shawn's stare and watch him cautiously walk into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What did you do to Connor?" I finally look up at him with a mean glare.

I bet if Shawn was a girl, he'd probably bitch slap me or something. I would, I'm being rude.

"You seriously came here to ask me that.." He frowns out of annoyance and pulls a grey shirt from his dresser.

He was the only person around, so yeah.

"Yes, of course I am! Now where is he?" I throw my hands up in exasperation as my eye begins to twitch.

Shawn's jaw clenches and his eyes gaze at me intently. His bottom lip is taken inside his mouth as his frown deepens.

"Im trying to keep my cool, May. I don't know where your 'boyfriend' is." He uses air quotes and breathes heavily through his nose.

My eyes widen in disbelief and I jump off the bed, walking slowly to him.

"You're lying, and don't use air quotes around boyfriend." I tap his chest harshly with my finger and keep it there.

"Why would I be lying about that? I'm glad he isn't here." He keeps his voice low incase Eliot hears us while removing my finger and holding it.

"Why would you be glad about that?" I scoff and snatch my hand away from his.

Shawn groans loudly with his head thrown back before looking at me again.

What is he doing.

I watch him get down on the floor and lay on his back. He takes a deep breath with his eyes closed before opening them, along with his mouth.

"I won't lie to you. I know he's just not right for you.
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want." He rolls his eyes at the last lyric.

"And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop." Shawn takes a deep breath and licks his lips.

"I know I can treat you better, than he can! And any girl like you deserves a gentleman! Tell me why are we wasting time, On all your wasted crying? When you should be with me instead! I know I can treat you better, Better than he can!" His vein becomes prominent as he makes his voice louder with his eyes squeezed tight.

You know, I feel like this is directed at you May.

"Even my thoughts are against me." I whisper to myself.

"Why are you singing, Shawn?" I rub my temples and lean my elbow against the dresser.

"I sing when I'm angry, I don't like arguing." He stands to his feet with a frown still on his face and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"I'll leave then."

"Don't leave."

I pull my hand back from the doorknob and give Shawn a look.

"You apparently don't know where Connor is, so there's no reason of me staying here." I shrug and quirk my eyebrow upwards.

"Wouldn't he tell you where he's going since he's your, 'lover'." He smirks as he used the air quotes.

I glare at him before pointing at him, "I had enough of you and your stupid air quotes."

With that, I turn around and reach for the knob again but soon stop when Shawn's voice is heard.

"I want you."

It's your chance, turn around and tell him you like him!

"I don't want you, don't you get it?" I say through gritted teeth.

He stands up quickly scaring me a little, his dark demeanor frightening before he softens.

"I can treat you better, don't you get it?" He says quietly as he leans forward.

His warm lips capture mine and at first I was angry, but then my legs somehow wrapped around his waist and I'm being pressed against the door by his body.

I take his, now red, bottom lip between my teeth and pull back before releasing as he blushes furiously.

"You're always blushing." I cup his face and run my thumbs over his burning cheeks.

"Shush." He laughs and pinches my lips together.

"I just made your lips smaller, didn't know that was possible." He continues to pinch and un-pinch my lips with an amused smile.

"Owie." He whisper-shouts when I bit his finger.

Shawn continues to stare at me lovingly as my eyes travel down his face and exposed neck. They flicker back up to his and before I know it Shawn's mouth is attached to my jaw as he leaves a trail of soft kisses.

"You do know you're basically cheating on your boyfriend, right?" He asks while carrying me to the bed and hovering above me, his eyebrows raised as he softly strokes my face.

I grab the front of his shirt and pull him closer to me, my voice coming out as a whisper, "He's not my boyfriend."

"Well, can I be? I'll buy you things and take you out to places, we can be cute together. You can live with us in California, it'd be great." Shawn lays down on his side next to me as we both face each other, all smiles.

That is until I think about Connor.

"I can't leave, think about it." A sad sigh leaves my lips, causing Shawn to intertwine our hands and place them between us.

"If you're talking about Connor, we'll sneak past him." His brown eyes flutter shut when I tangle my fingers into his hair.

"It's ok, I already got a plan."

**

Just a quick lil chapter
(Keep in mind I'm lazy and don't edit so)

What do you think her plan is?

Keep on reading honey :3

also, I got another fan fic in my works but I have no clue who to use, so comment some of your guys

Thank you my dude for reading chapter 7 :)))