I hurriedly entered the bathroom and changed into the dress. Just in time, Beatrice came in and escorted me through the long hallways and into the huge dining room. The tables were set and some of the maids were setting up the food.

“You will be serving the beverages tonight,” one told me as she handed me the pitcher full of water.

“Remember what I told you, Arabella. Do not stare at them too long. It’s rude,” Beatrice reminded me.

Just in time, the pack members started piling in. Everyone stay seated and conversed with each other. I looked over the head of the table to find it empty. Going around with the pitcher in my hands, I made sure that everyone’s glasses were full.

“I must say, Alpha Grant has one hell of a hot daughter,” one wolf whistled, causing me to flinch. I hated it when they hit on me. It reminds me of…

“Shut up Nate,” I think his name was Jake, glared at Nate.

“Just stating the obvious. Calm down, lover boy,” he muttered.

Silence fell upon the huge dining room as the door opened and shut. Rylan walked in with his head held high and power emanating from his body. He seated himself at the head table. “Good evening everyone. I thank the spirits for bringing all of us here, together again. Now let us feast.”

Without another thought, they all started to dig in. I unwillingly moved towards Rylan and filled his glass with water. His gaze fell upon me. I kept my eyes down and strode over to  another pack member.

“You’re pretty,” said a cute little boy with a button nose and cute freckles. His blond hair shone brightly and his deep blue eyes held happiness and curiosity in them.

“Thank you,” I murmured before proceeding to fill up his glass.

“Momma, look at her eyes! So pretty,” I quickly averted my gaze away from him and escorted myself back into the kitchen. Looking over the mirror, I gasped. I hurriedly reached for the contacts in my pockets and put them on.

“It’s very rude to just walk out like that, you know,” Jake murmured looking at me with his bros raised. “Red hair and green eyes, very unique.”

“Thank you,” I mumbled before reaching for the pitcher again. He grabbed my hand softly, causing me to look at him again.

“Why do you cover them up with those contact lenses?” His soft brown eyes looked into mine.

“I have a very bad vision,” I picked up the pitcher and pulled out of his grasp.

“You’re a wolf! As if,” he snorted.

“Technically, I’m not a werewolf. I can’t even shift. Sad, isn’t it?” I put on a fake smile and walked back into the kitchen.

Jake came out, minutes later. He looked at me with pity in his eyes. I clenched my fist, hating that emotion. I didn’t need anyone’s pity.

“Why do you have Jake’s scent on you?” Rylan whispered, only for me to hear.

“We bumped into each other in the kitchen, sir,” I replied and turned to accommodate the other pack members. I walked around, filling up their cups.

Walking my way back into the kitchen, a foot stuck out and tripped me. The glass felt onto the floor, followed by my body. Pain erupted in my chest and arms as blood started to drip onto the floor.

“Clumsy bitch,” a squeaky voice sounded out as laughter filled the room. I looked at the blood with a blank expression.

Clumsy…

“You clumsy little whore!” His hand connected with my cheek over and over, until his hits became too numb for me. “Clean this up. I expect it to be completely spotless.” With another blow to my face, my nose started to bleed uncontrollably.

SMACK! The sound started to ring in my ears as a shot of pain erupted on my right cheek. “Clean this mess up, now!” Rylan ordered, his eyes turning dark. “Everyone is dismissed,” his voice boomed, causing all of them to scurry out of the dining room.

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled softly.

“Oh you will be. I expect you to be in my room in a half hour. Now clean this mess up, you pathetic excuse of a mate,” he got up and without another glance towards me, left the dining room.

I picked up the broken glass and hurriedly cleaned the blood off the floor. By the time I was finished, it was time to go up to his room. Only… I didn’t know where it was. Getting the directions from Beatrice, I left.

My arms stung because I didn’t have time to tend to any of my wounds. I made two left turns and came face to face with the huge mahogany doors. Hesitating, I brought my hands up and started to knock on the door.

“Come in,” his voice sounded so calm and deadly at the same time.

Oh you will be,’ his voice started to ring itself over and over in my mind as I pushed the door opened.  

As soon as the door opened, I came face to face with…

-------------------------END OF CHAPTER SIX-----------------------

*SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.

How was it? Boring? Yeahh, sorry about that.