He stares at me and then his gaze shifts to another corner, looking at nowhere in particular. His eyebrows knit together like he was thinking about something and then his eyes widens slightly before he rushes towards his cell phone, which was resting at his bedside table.

I follow him inside the room and watch as he keeps on clicking on his phone.

I watched as his eyes went from confusion to realisation, which made me curious because he was looking at his phone.

So the little devil in me, tried to peep in his mobile but I guess Sebastian didn't notice because he didn't push me away, that or he wasn't aware of me peeping inside.

Nevertheless, I watched the video in his phone which left in confusion. I could hear Keyona's voice speaking and the scene before my eyes was in some kind of office room?

The fuck is this?

"Wha-?"

"Ryan took her." He says and looks at me.

I was horrified. When the hell did that happen? Last night I was just sleeping beside her and the next morning she's away? How is this even possible?

Did she go willingly or did they kidnap her?

Wait - but first, how did Sebastian know Ryan took her?

"H-how did you know?" I ask, while my heart was beating rapidly inside my chest. God, why Kee has to involve herself in this kind of shit?

"I should get going, I don't have time." He says and starts to rush towards the bags- which were loaded with guns and all- ignoring me.

"I'm coming too." I say and was about to turn around, when Sebastian grabbed my shoulders, stopping me.

"You'll stay here." He says, looking dangerously into my eyes.

"Are you kidding me Sebastian? My sister is in danger!" I half yelled at him.

"Exactly Fee! She is in danger and you don't know how to play with it."

"I'll be fine ! I can defend myself." I argue.

"Feyona shut up ! You're staying here and that's final." He yells and walks out of the room with bags in his hands.

I follow him out to the kitchen where he announces his crew to buckle up and get going.

In no time, everybody was rushing here and there while loading their guns and stuff with extra bullets with them.

I just stood there grabbing my hair in frustration.

This was all because of me. Only if I had inform them about Ryan. God, I'm such a bad sister, or even better, a bad human being.

"Sebastian I'm coming too." My voice trembles.

"Stay here." He says and all of them walk out of the door.

I watch as they loaded their backseat with the bag of Guns.

Cana and Juieve took their own car and Sebastian had the same van.

Everybody situate themselves inside the car while Sebastian opens up the passenger door but stops.

Slowly, he turns his head towards me and just stares at him before inhaling a deep breath.

He closes the door of the van and walk towards me. At the same time, I grow nervous.

Sebastian stands right in front of me and looks into my eyes.

"If anything, and I mean anything happens, or if you feel there is something wrong, just call me okay?" He assures in a soft and caring voice and I can't help but melt at his words.

I nod my head and bite my bottom lips, while controlling myself from taking him into my arms and hugging him.

"I'll be fine." I smile up at him.

"Take care." He nods his head before walking back to the van.

I watched as the vehicles pulled away and I just stood there, hoping everything will be fine, that it was just a cruel nightmare.

I close the door and turn around sighing.

"Why, don't you look sweet as always?"

I hear a very familiar voice.

I stop and pull my gaze up. My eyes widen in shock and stood there dumbfounded.

What the hell is Ryan Wilshere doin' here?

________________________