Eight

Levi

From the corner of my eye I could see the worry in Eren's eyes. We just left the castle leaving Umit and Krista behind. Eren asked her personally to watch over the little brat while we were away and she happily agreed. Even though Umit is in good hands I could tell he had his doubts.

"He'll he fine."I assure him.

"I don't know I have a had feeling."He sighs his eyes downcast to the ground.

I let out a frustrated sigh. I know how much Eren cares for the boy but Umit can take care of himself he proved that to the both of us.Umit will be a fine soldier in the future but deep down I hoped not too soon. Although the kid knows that the world is not a safe place he still wants to fight to make it at least safer for the next generation.

Upon reaching the gates of Maria Eren's worry is replaced with determination. His teal eyes were swimming with many emotions when gate opens revealing the world still unknown to us. I remember when I first left the walls. It was both exciting yet again terrifying. Makes one wonder what is really out there besides the terror of idiotic man eating beasts.

I give out the orders for the scouts before we entered the large forest. The goal was to capture another titan since "bean" and "sonny" or whatever their names were got assassinated. Ever since the Leonhardt situation,shitty-glasses wanted to study more about those damn monsters. No matter how much I was disgusted with the idea of letting a titan live I knew we needed information that will bring those things to their demise.

"I want to get an abnormal."Hange says with crazed excitement in her voice.

Eren flinchs at her decisionm Abnormal titans are very unstable beings out of their race. They are fast and aren't easily distracting like the rest. Many of our men and women were taken out by these monstrosites.

"Um couldn't we get something not hard to catch?"Eren asks nervously trying not to be disrespectful.

"That's what you're for!"She grins.

Eren's face fell."M-me against an abnormal?"

"Yes! Not only do we need that type of titan but I want to see how well you go up against one."Hanji was practically foaming at the mouth with excitement.

Reluctantly Eren agreed though he didn't really have a choice in the matter. We searched for the damn thing until it came into view. It was running at a fast pace through the forest ignoring the soldiers around it. It seemed to be running directly towards one of the men in the tree tops."Eren!"With out a momrnts hesitation Eren transformed just in time before the damn beast could leap up and take the man in its mouth.

The titans wrestled on the ground. Eren holding it down with ever bits of his strenght. The abnormal titan twists oddly in his hold to bite Eren in the arm. Eren lets out a painful roar as it chews through skin and bone until the arm was completely gone. Eren growls angrily before using his only usable arm to punch the shit of his opponent. He then kicks with his punches until the creature lays limp beneath him. That didn't seem to stop Eren though. His eyes looks glossy with anger,he was no longer in control of his titanself.

"Eren!"I use my maneuver gear to launch myself towards Eren. He continued to punch and kick as he roared like a crazed animal. I didn't want to cut him to pieces,or harm him in anyway for that matter but it was the only way to stop him from rampaging on us.

I land on the back of his neck ready to slice it open. Before I could lift my blades a blazing teal eye peers over his shoulder. Suddenly I was flicked off him like a irritating fly. I crash into a tree but luckily for me I wasn't injured just a bruise on my chest.

"Stop him!"I ordered.

We had hooks machines set up in the area. They had already caught the abnormal but Eren was already on the run. Serveral cadets and I flow through the sea of trees hurrying after Eren when a familiar small figure came into my line of sight. What the hell is he doing here!?I add more gas to my gear to gain more spead hoping I wasn't too late.