Two

Eren

Its really nice to be out of that stuffy castle we call "HQ" for once. After the Femal Titan a.k.a Annie incident, we were to keep our eyes peeled for anyone else who may have the ability to shift. But for now, Heichou is giving us the time to explore the town and buy what we wanted. I really didn't have anything in mind when it came to shopping so I decided to help Heichou with his shopping. Not that I really had the choice in the matter.

Since he was to watch me so I wouldn't transform, I was to be by his side when outside. I followed behind him as I carried his bought purchases. I feel as if our relationship has grown since that day,which I'm happy for. No longer do I feel entirely afraid of him but still intimidated by him. He's like an alpha that I'd used to be feared and demanded respect. While I'm practically a weak omega with no choice but to follow him and his demands.

While deep in thought I failed to notice a small figure running towards me and with a swift movement tripped me,causing the purchases to fall from my hands. I scramble to pick them up when I see a small hand grasp a few very expensive items.

"Get back here!" I call out as I give chase. I give Heichou a apologetic look before disappearing into the small crowd.

Damn little punk! I chase the kid from sharp turns to tight spaces. He was fast and swift and had the knowledge of the area more then I did. Then I see him look up to where a stack of crates stood up against a wall. At the top was a open window. I slow my pace and hid behind a booth. The owner of it looks at me with questioning eyes but I motion him to stay quiet as I pointed out that I chasing a little thief. He nods and goes back to his business.

I watch as the kid climbs up the crates and through the window. Once out of sight I ask the man if he knew where the main entrance was.

Once I got my directions I found what once used to be the main entrance. It was boarded up but was slowly rotting away due to age. Slowly and carefully not to make noise, I peel one of the board's off and slip into the dark building. It was completely empty only for a few old chairs here and there but nothing else. I cautiously walk up the stairs since they were ancient. I took note that the kid was possible on the second floor, third room.

I crept next to the room and listened for any movement. There was and the kid was proud of what he snagged up.

"I'll be able to buy a ton of stuff with this!" He cheers. But that all comes to a halt when I barge into the room. He jumps out of his skin and drops everything. He then tries to exit out the window but I grab him by the collar of his shirt preventing him from doing so.

"Let me go!" He yells.

"Sorry kid, but I don't take orders from anyone. "Besides Heichou and those above my rank.

He squirmed in my grasp but is unable to get out if my vice grip. I take a look around the room. Like the building it was old and seemed as if it was to give way any day. He had a old bed near the window and a dresser with a bile of stale bread.

Deep down I felt sorry for the kid. I understood why he stole from me but that way of life will catch up to him when he's older. Prison most likely.

Heichou is going to chow me out for this but, I look over at the kid. I remember how life was hard for Armin,Mikasa and I. No patents,no guardians. We were looked down upon because we were taking to much space and resources. We had no one to look after us but ourselves.

He's all alone, he doesn't have friends by his side like I did. Mind made up, I toss the kid over my shoulder ignoring his protests as I grab Heichou's belongings.

As I exit the building, a few men from the Garrison Corp were waiting for us.

"May I help you?" I asked not really in the mood to deal with these lazy bastards.

"We'll take the brat off your hands." One of them smirks with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Backing away to look for an exit I refuse to hand him over. I could feel that they had cruel intentions for the kid. They didn't take to kindly to my response as they began to lung at us. I ducked in time and ran the opposite direction. There were two ways to go from there.

"Go left go left!" The kid demands. I do this but only to find a dead end! "The boxes! "

There were large boxes that lay to the side. I climb in with the kid and close the lid. We try calming our breaths as we waited for the jerks to give up looking for us.

"Oi brats you can't hide from us forever. "One sang with excitement in his voice.

"We won't hurt ya too bad, just enough so you'll learn your place." Another growled.

Jeez this kid really pushed it to get these guys pissed off like that. I then felt the kid cling to me tightly to the point I could feel his heart hammering at his ribcage. Although he tries to put on a brave front, his eyes failed him by showing his fear.

I hold him tight letting him know I wouldn't let anyone hurt him. To go as low as hurting a kid who is only trying to survive is a bastard.

"I'll count to five and when I do, I Walt you to be a good little boy and come out or you'll regret it."

"One."

The kid trembled against me clinging to my side even more.

"Two."

I could hear their footsteps coming down our alley way.

"Three."

I ready myself to fight once they were lose enough. To our hidden place.

"Four. "

The rustling of things being searched filled our ears.
.
.
.
.
"Five."

Looking up we see a cold glare from one of the men as he peeled off the lib to our hiding place.

His fingers inch towards the boy but I wouldn't allow it. I bite deeply into his out reached hand causing blood to spill. He yelps out in pain as he hold it close to his chest.

"You little" But before he could finish, he was thrown to the other side into a wall.

Looking up relief washed over me at the figure who put the man in his place.

"Heichou! "

He looks at the men who stood around us,giving bone chilling stares causing them to back away. He takes a single step forward only for them to high tail it out of here.

"What would you be without me brat?" He asks.

I chuckle slightly ,not really knowing what I'd be without him.

"Whose this? "

He motions to the boy clinging to my side shaking still.

"Ah about that. "