Five

Umit

I watched in amazement as Eren and his friends danced in the air. They looked like wingless creatures that dominated the sky with their powerfully but graceful dance with the blades that were gripped tightly in their grasp.

We where in the forest, the trees towering over head blocking little sunlight with their covered branches. I sat on the forest floor gazing up at them wishing, wanting to be able to something so amazing at that.

Levi observed each of his subordinates and lectures them about their faults. He was like the alpha with a short temper that'll snap at the slightest mistake on a hunt. Which makes since in a way. They are hunters, they hunt and kill the beasts to protects the innocent and avenge those who lost their lives to them.

I want to be like them. To avenge my parents deaths. But I don't think I'd have the guts to even face a titan. I couldn't even stand up against those pigs called "police". I'm weak, and the weak are the ones who are killed the quickest.

While pondering I failed to notice a shadow casting over me. The figure kneels down in front of me and flicks me in the head.

"Ow!" I whined glaring up at the person. My glare softens when I notice it was Eren.

He looked a bit tired but his eyes said other wise. They held excitement as well the hunger of a wild animal ready to kill just about anything.

"If you keep thinking like that your head will explode. "He joked.

I stick my tongue out at him playfully earnjng a laugh from Eren.

"But really what are you thinking about?" He asks taking a seat next to me.

"I want to join the scouts. "I said." To avenge my parents."

Eren nods in understanding. We booty lost our parents to the titans,we both felt the anger of not being able to do anything but watch as they were devoured. I want to avenge them as well as others like us.

"Plus, I want to fly too." I admitted.

Eren smiles ruffling my hair. "I knew I liked you for some reason. You're a bit too young to go to the training camp but I'll teach you what I know."

I beamed at this as I jump up to embrace him. I can't wait.