CHAPTER 26

..Recap:- Manan's Marriage Announcement

..After all other ceremonies..it was the day of the Marriage of the Year..Manik and Nandini's grand wedding. Manik was super excited plus nervous at the same time whereas it was only excitement for Nandini as she didn't knew what's nervous means
..Navya:- Haye..kitni sundar dikh rahi hoh..Manik toh behosh hi jaye ( She exclaimed while Nandu smirked and adjusted her duppata. She was wearing royal blue lehenga with heavy embroidery. Navya made her wore the matching jewellery and blushed seeing her head to toe )
..Nandu:- Kya reh..Sadi meri hai..Tamatar toh tu hoh rahi hai..( She teased while Navya hitted her hard )
..The Mandap was all set. Manik glanced at his watch and impatiently waited for Nandu. He glanced upstairs and smiled inwardly
.." Kanya koh bulwaye ( Priest announced and Manik set him ready. His wait was over or might Bappa had another planning plotting for him. He waited but then also no one appeared making him frown)

..Nandu was struggling hard as she was tied up harshly and blind folded. She shouted and then someone opened her up. Once opened she looked here and there and saw a guy with bald head staring at her.

.." Ohh kale chashme wale bhai sahab..aaj meri sadi hai..dikh nahi raha..kaisi mast lag rahi dulhan banke..mujhe yaha kyu laye
( She shouted at him who was sitting like a king in his place)

.." Well..shut you're mouth is the..Delhi hai India ka capital is the..aur hum hai..don Carlos is the ( He said while Nandu blinked her eyes in shock )

.." Aane deh mere Manik..usshe pehle mere haath khol..yeh joh takla sar haina tera..ushka tabla bajayegi mai ( She shouted but they took her away making Carlos smirked at her )

..Carlos:- Ishke Manik koh phone lagao is the..kehdo ushki dulhan is with us is the..pyaari behna Naina ka wish pura hai is the ( He said while his men made a whatever look )

.." Hum aane wale thai ki kisine hamare sar mai kuch maar diya..aur jab aankh khuli..toh Nandini gayab ( Navya muttered looking at Manik who was boiling in anger. He kicked off the table making everyone scared and then ruffled his hair in irritation..then his servant came to him with tablet in his hands..there was a video call for him )

..Manik:- Who the hell are you! Where's my Nandu..( He groaned glaring at Carlos while he chuckled and smirked at him )

..Carlos:- Well..shut you're angry mouth is the..hum hai Naina ka bhai is the..tuhmari Nandu koh zinda chodenge..only agar tum Naina sai Sadi karoge is the ( He said making Manik more angry..he was about to shout when Carlos turned the tablet and placed infront of Nandu )

..Manik:- Nandu..are you okay baby..inhone kuch kiya toh nahi naa ( He said worriedly while she nodded in no blinking at him)
..Nandu:- Are mera bas chale..ek ek koh thok du..par kamino nai baandh kai rakha haina naa..tu jaldi aah naa ( She pouted while he nodded caressing the screen and she blew kiss at him )

..Manik:- Tum daro mat..I'm coming okk ( He said lovingly while she bobbed gently making a puppy face )

..Manik reached the constructing site where they had kept Nandini..he looked around and found no door to go upstairs as they had blocked every way out. He turned around and saw another building opposite to it. He went to it's terrace and saw a glimpse of them. He grabbed a rope and throw it in air and it got roped around a bamboo.

..He jumped and flowing in air he reached his destination cracking the Window pane making the goons shocked to the core. He stood with his all time angry face and dusted his clothes. He glanced around and saw Nandini sitting in sofa and eating her favorite paav bhaaji. He called her up and her eyes twinkled seeing him

..Nandu:- Manik..( She ran up to him and he took her in bone crushing hug..he broked the hug and kissed her face like mad while she pouted

..Nandu:- Tereko malum haina..mujhe Superman kitna pasand hai..toh phir Spider Man ki tarah kyu aaya..huh ( She complaint while Manik chuckled over her atnics. He took her in his embrace while she happily played with his buttons )

..Carlos:- Well..doh pal ka saath agar hoh gaya hoh toh bid the goodbye is the. Naina is ready..ushke maang mai bharo sindoor is the ( With that he called Naina and she came out exactly wearing the bridal outfit which Nandu was wearing )

..Nandu:- Cheating khor..tereko kya lagta hai..apsara lag rahi hai yeh pehenke..daayan bhi sharam kai mare mar jaye tujhe dekh keh ( She mumbled while Naina made a whatever look )

..Manik:- Meri jaan leh loh..but mai sirf Nandu ka huh..toh sirf ushi ka huh..dare you harm her ( He groaned while Nandu proudly smirked at them )

..Carlos:- Well..enough is enough is the..jaldi karo saadi warna Nandu ki jayegi jaan pyari is the ( He shouted and gestured his men and they dragged away Nandu with them )

..Nandu:- Chodo mereko..Manik ( She shouted while he was about to go to her when Carlos pointed gun at her and signalled Manik not to move an inch )

..Naina:- Ohh come on Manik..Sadi karlo mujhse..kya problem hai..khoob surat hu..hot hu..modern bhi..aur kya chahiye ( She said walking towards him while Nandu glared at her )

..Nandu:- Tereko na..ek akal chahiye..kyuki teri khopdi toh khaali hai..badi aayi Mere Manik sai sadi karne wali ( She shouted while Naina gritted her teeths in anger )

..Naina:- Ohh really..khud koh samajhti kya hoh..tuhmari aaukat bhi nahi hai Manik kai maid tak banne ki..well let me show you..where you're exact place lye ( With that she signalled her men and they nodded at her )

..He went to her and grabbed her Pallu and pulled out harshly and tored away her sleeves making her gasp in horror. Manik clutched his fist in anger..he looked at Nandu who was looking at him with embarrassement in her eye's..she quickly wored back her pallu and tears brimmed in her hazel eyes and that's was for Manik..

..Manik:- Himmat kaisi hue teri..( He uttered glaring at the man and walked towards him slowly folding his sleeves and while the man gulped down his saliva and looked at Naina who herself had fear inside her )

..Manik:- Maine pucha..Himmat kaise hue teri..bol ( He again uttered reaching upto him with blank eye's. Nandu knew what was coming next..she ran and hid behind him hugging him tight while his eyes were still sticked to the man who was ready to faint now )